[Minimum KSP: 1.12.2] Heisenberg - Airships Part Pack

Angelo Kerman

2 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

The hangout spot is a really nice touch. :) Looks great!

Should only be deprecated, not deleted. The original parts are still there.

Thanks!  Yeah, just went back and loaded the quicksave and I'm getting the same message.

Suchandsuchcraft was not loaded because it had the following parts missing:
"WBI.GondoHab"
"WBI.GondoLab"

And just the lab on the surface station.

5 minutes ago, Krakatoa said:

Thanks!  Yeah, just went back and loaded the quicksave and I'm getting the same message.

Suchandsuchcraft was not loaded because it had the following parts missing:
"WBI.GondoHab"
"WBI.GondoLab"

And just the lab on the surface station.

Ok, both parts still exist in the mod, they're in the Gondola folder. Not sure why you're seeing the issue, but go to GondoHab.cfg and change

TechRequired = Unresearchable
    category = None

to

TechRequired = advExploration
    category = Utility

Do the same for GondoLab and GondoGarden, and you should be back in business.

Edited by Angel-125

7 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

Ok, both parts still exist in the mod, they're in the Gondola folder. Not sure why you're seeing the issue, but go to GondoHab.cfg and change

TechRequired = Unresearchable
    category = None

to

TechRequired = advExploration
    category = Utility

and you should be back in business.

They liiiiiive!  Thank you kindly, did a bit of a double take when I loaded it up, hahah.

Hello @Angel-125. First of all congrats on this amazing mod, it looks awesome. :wink:
I want to ask a question,when you say that this mod depends of the Hooligan Labs Airships mod, do this mod depends on the plugin (HLAirships.dll) and if so can i delete the rest of the hooligan mod folders (less the "plugins" folder), or at least can i delete the "Parts" folder?

1 hour ago, PmThay said:

Hello @Angel-125. First of all congrats on this amazing mod, it looks awesome. :wink:
I want to ask a question,when you say that this mod depends of the Hooligan Labs Airships mod, do this mod depends on the plugin (HLAirships.dll) and if so can i delete the rest of the hooligan mod folders (less the "plugins" folder), or at least can i delete the "Parts" folder?

The only thing it needs is the plugin. You can delete the parts if desired.

Hey @Angel-125, I was having a bit of a bug where the new version of the GondoLab seemed to have way less utility than the old.  I couldn't use the manage operations window to use the mobile processor, though I could use the old way of doing it, and I had no way to set it up to run LDEF style experiments.  I figured it was because of the tweak I did to have both versions of the lab and hab in game, but on comparing the cfgs (GondoLab and GondoLab2) side by side, I think I fixed at least the MPL side of things by adding a "2" to

//The GondoLab can handle the Science wing of Pathfinder when the mod is installed.
//Due to its smaller size, it is much less efficient.
@PART[WBI_GondoLab2]:FOR[Airships]:NEEDS[Pathfinder]:FINAL

this part.  I think that tells it to affect the new one.  Still can't run LDEF stuff on it like the older version, but my new one is set as just the MPL as opposed to the commercial science lab because of things not working right earlier.

10 hours ago, Krakatoa said:

Hey @Angel-125, I was having a bit of a bug where the new version of the GondoLab seemed to have way less utility than the old.  I couldn't use the manage operations window to use the mobile processor, though I could use the old way of doing it, and I had no way to set it up to run LDEF style experiments.  I figured it was because of the tweak I did to have both versions of the lab and hab in game, but on comparing the cfgs (GondoLab and GondoLab2) side by side, I think I fixed at least the MPL side of things by adding a "2" to

//The GondoLab can handle the Science wing of Pathfinder when the mod is installed.
//Due to its smaller size, it is much less efficient.
@PART[WBI_GondoLab2]:FOR[Airships]:NEEDS[Pathfinder]:FINAL

this part.  I think that tells it to affect the new one.  Still can't run LDEF stuff on it like the older version, but my new one is set as just the MPL as opposed to the commercial science lab because of things not working right earlier.

This should do the trick...

Heisenberg 2.4.1 is now available:

- Minor update to consolidate RPM/ASET ModuleManager patches into one file.
- VTOL Manager has improved hover management during low framerate conditions.
- Fix for IVA screens not remembering what image they were displaying.
- GondoLab has all of its templates again.

Heisenberg 2.4.2 is now available:

- Gondola Storage Units now all have both internal and external KIS inventory access.
- The GondoLab and GondoHab now have 800-liters of KIS storage regardless of configuration.
- Removed experimental WBINodeStripper; it was causing KAS issues.
- Recompiled Kerbal Actuators.

hey i have a qeustion, can you add more variants of the cargo gondola? specificall,y maybe one where the door slides up into itself instead of sliding back, so you can have a whole line of cargo gondolas an when they all open they dont all block the ramp of the ones behind it? and maybe a cargo gondola without door or ramp, just a hollow gondola piece for storing. maybe also a cargo gondola that doesnt open too the side, but opens to the front/back?

12 hours ago, 123nick said:

hey i have a qeustion, can you add more variants of the cargo gondola? specificall,y maybe one where the door slides up into itself instead of sliding back, so you can have a whole line of cargo gondolas an when they all open they dont all block the ramp of the ones behind it? and maybe a cargo gondola without door or ramp, just a hollow gondola piece for storing. maybe also a cargo gondola that doesnt open too the side, but opens to the front/back?

I will consider it, thoug I have other projects to work on right now. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Heisenberg 2.5.0 is now available:

New Part
Cargo Gondola Type 2: This gondola component has gull-wing doors instead of slide-out doors, and it lacks a cargo ramp.

Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Gondola Storage Units can now participate in Pathfinder's resource distribution.
- Fixed Crash To Desktop issues experienced at startup that are associated with Kerbal Actuators.
- Revised Kerbal Actuators GUI.

49 minutes ago, Bill the Kerbal said:

I love this mod, and have recently started a trip around the world with it. This has inspired me to do something new, and for that I thank you! 

Love your mods, 

Bill the Kerbal.

Thanks! :) I built the mod specifically so that I could travel around Kerbin and see what's there. I haven't done that before either. You can check out my progress in the KEEP thread.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.