Jump to content

[Minimum KSP: 1.12.2] Heisenberg - Airships Part Pack


Angel-125
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

The hangout spot is a really nice touch. :) Looks great!

Should only be deprecated, not deleted. The original parts are still there.

Thanks!  Yeah, just went back and loaded the quicksave and I'm getting the same message.

Suchandsuchcraft was not loaded because it had the following parts missing:
"WBI.GondoHab"
"WBI.GondoLab"

And just the lab on the surface station.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Krakatoa said:

Thanks!  Yeah, just went back and loaded the quicksave and I'm getting the same message.

Suchandsuchcraft was not loaded because it had the following parts missing:
"WBI.GondoHab"
"WBI.GondoLab"

And just the lab on the surface station.

Ok, both parts still exist in the mod, they're in the Gondola folder. Not sure why you're seeing the issue, but go to GondoHab.cfg and change

    TechRequired = Unresearchable
    category = None


to

    TechRequired = advExploration
    category = Utility


Do the same for GondoLab and GondoGarden, and you should be back in business.

Edited by Angel-125
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

Ok, both parts still exist in the mod, they're in the Gondola folder. Not sure why you're seeing the issue, but go to GondoHab.cfg and change

    TechRequired = Unresearchable
    category = None


to

    TechRequired = advExploration
    category = Utility


and you should be back in business.

They liiiiiive!  Thank you kindly, did a bit of a double take when I loaded it up, hahah.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello @Angel-125. First of all congrats on this amazing mod, it looks awesome. :wink:
I want to ask a question,when you say that this mod depends of the Hooligan Labs Airships mod, do this mod depends on the plugin (HLAirships.dll) and if so can i delete the rest of the hooligan mod folders (less the "plugins" folder), or at least can i delete the "Parts" folder?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PmThay said:

Hello @Angel-125. First of all congrats on this amazing mod, it looks awesome. :wink:
I want to ask a question,when you say that this mod depends of the Hooligan Labs Airships mod, do this mod depends on the plugin (HLAirships.dll) and if so can i delete the rest of the hooligan mod folders (less the "plugins" folder), or at least can i delete the "Parts" folder?

The only thing it needs is the plugin. You can delete the parts if desired.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey @Angel-125, I was having a bit of a bug where the new version of the GondoLab seemed to have way less utility than the old.  I couldn't use the manage operations window to use the mobile processor, though I could use the old way of doing it, and I had no way to set it up to run LDEF style experiments.  I figured it was because of the tweak I did to have both versions of the lab and hab in game, but on comparing the cfgs (GondoLab and GondoLab2) side by side, I think I fixed at least the MPL side of things by adding a "2" to

//The GondoLab can handle the Science wing of Pathfinder when the mod is installed.
//Due to its smaller size, it is much less efficient.
@PART[WBI_GondoLab2]:FOR[Airships]:NEEDS[Pathfinder]:FINAL

this part.  I think that tells it to affect the new one.  Still can't run LDEF stuff on it like the older version, but my new one is set as just the MPL as opposed to the commercial science lab because of things not working right earlier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Krakatoa said:

Hey @Angel-125, I was having a bit of a bug where the new version of the GondoLab seemed to have way less utility than the old.  I couldn't use the manage operations window to use the mobile processor, though I could use the old way of doing it, and I had no way to set it up to run LDEF style experiments.  I figured it was because of the tweak I did to have both versions of the lab and hab in game, but on comparing the cfgs (GondoLab and GondoLab2) side by side, I think I fixed at least the MPL side of things by adding a "2" to

//The GondoLab can handle the Science wing of Pathfinder when the mod is installed.
//Due to its smaller size, it is much less efficient.
@PART[WBI_GondoLab2]:FOR[Airships]:NEEDS[Pathfinder]:FINAL

this part.  I think that tells it to affect the new one.  Still can't run LDEF stuff on it like the older version, but my new one is set as just the MPL as opposed to the commercial science lab because of things not working right earlier.

This should do the trick...

Heisenberg 2.4.1 is now available:

- Minor update to consolidate RPM/ASET ModuleManager patches into one file.
- VTOL Manager has improved hover management during low framerate conditions.
- Fix for IVA screens not remembering what image they were displaying.
- GondoLab has all of its templates again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hey i have a qeustion, can you add more variants of the cargo gondola? specificall,y maybe one where the door slides up into itself instead of sliding back, so you can have a whole line of cargo gondolas an when they all open they dont all block the ramp of the ones behind it? and maybe a cargo gondola without door or ramp, just a hollow gondola piece for storing. maybe also a cargo gondola that doesnt open too the side, but opens to the front/back?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, 123nick said:

hey i have a qeustion, can you add more variants of the cargo gondola? specificall,y maybe one where the door slides up into itself instead of sliding back, so you can have a whole line of cargo gondolas an when they all open they dont all block the ramp of the ones behind it? and maybe a cargo gondola without door or ramp, just a hollow gondola piece for storing. maybe also a cargo gondola that doesnt open too the side, but opens to the front/back?

I will consider it, thoug I have other projects to work on right now. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heisenberg 2.5.0 is now available:

New Part
Cargo Gondola Type 2: This gondola component has gull-wing doors instead of slide-out doors, and it lacks a cargo ramp.

Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Gondola Storage Units can now participate in Pathfinder's resource distribution.
- Fixed Crash To Desktop issues experienced at startup that are associated with Kerbal Actuators.
- Revised Kerbal Actuators GUI.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Bill the Kerbal said:

I love this mod, and have recently started a trip around the world with it. This has inspired me to do something new, and for that I thank you! 

 

Love your mods, 

Bill the Kerbal.

Thanks! :) I built the mod specifically so that I could travel around Kerbin and see what's there. I haven't done that before either. You can check out my progress in the KEEP thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...