[Minimum KSP: 1.12.2] Heisenberg - Airships Part Pack

Angelo Kerman

I've noticed the a weird texture on the inside of both Bison cargo holds (inside the doors and on the ceiling). Almost like a a flag or decal is being applied, and stretched/mirrored to fit the area, instead of the same texture as the exterior.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this, or if I need to start fiddling with my files to hunt down why something is getting mixed up. (I have quite a few mods that I've messed with so it wouldn't entirely surprise me if i twas just on my end.)

12 minutes ago, Kraken that doesn't exist said:

Alright when you updating to 1.9?

Angel-125 will get to updating the mod in his own time. Please don't pester mod makers, especially so soon after the update is released. They do this voluntarily in their free time.

Edited by RealKerbal3x

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 10:41 AM, Violet_Wyvern said:

For the sandbox game that has such high DOF like KSP....  There's no words called "Impossible".....
jH87aqz.png

So...   Yeah!  The El Basstell class was finished,   It's huge, terrifying, and fully loaded,  Possibly the enemy's worst nightmare....

NSaXsyr.png

02qfm4o.png

It would seem you are using ... what, the SM Marine boat parts pack?

I thought those mods were incompatible with more recent KSP versions.Are they really? I miss building boats and those were the only decent modular ship parts available. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

It is a experimental part module. HLAirships is still required.

Thanks for the clarification.

----------

A question for all: Has anyone had luck synergizing Airships, AirPark, AND BonVoyage (unfocussed auto-rover mod)?. I keep trying to figure out ways to trick BonVoyage into thinking my blimp is a rover or a boat, but can't seem to do it. 

On 3/23/2020 at 7:00 PM, Angel-125 said:

It is a experimental part module. HLAirships is still required.

I can't get it working for some reason even though I have HL so what's the file supposed to look like can you send a photo of what it's supposed to look like please?

4 hours ago, Kraken that doesn't exist said:

I can't get it working for some reason even though I have HL so what's the file supposed to look like can you send a photo of what it's supposed to look like please?

This module should be active:

MODULE:NEEDS[HLAirships]
	{
		name = HLEnvelopePartModule

// the (effective) volume of the blimp - affects the lifting capacity, ~200/10 of Ludo blimp
		envelopeVolume = 2500

// This multiplies the lifting volume of the envelope,
		// allowing for visually smaller envelopes to act as though they were larger.
		// For realistic lift, set to 1.
		envelopeVolumeScale = 42

// this will clamp the maximum force due to buoyancy if non-zero
		//limitBuoyantForce = 200

// The initial fraction that the gas is of maximum possible volume, from 0.0 to 1.0
		specificVolumeFractionEnvelope = 0.0

// rate (per second) that gas can be compressed
		compressRate = .03

// rate (per second) that gas can be expanded
		expandRate = .03

// When pressure drops below this value the blimp will undeploy
		minAtmPressure = -0.01

// Deployed drag, not used for unanimated envelopes
		// dragDeployed = 0

// Maximum speed you can be traveling to "Make Stationary"
		makeStationarySpeedMax = 10

// Once made stationary, this is how fast the airship can travel
		// You can set higher than 0.2 but it may affect saves
		// And EVA walking ability on the vessel
		makeStationarySpeedClamp = 0.05

// Is it animated?
		envelopeHasAnimation = false
	}

It is from the large HL-10 envelope part. You should see a part like this:

loFCgCv.png

If you're not seeing that part, then see what happens if you temporarily remove HL Airships from your GameData folder. If that works, then I suspect that there is a problem with HL Airships in KSP 1.9.

Ok, here is what I see:

[LOG 11:24:06.432] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WildBlueIndustries/Heisenberg/Parts/HL10/hl10Large/hl10Large2'
[EXC 11:24:06.438] UnityException: Internal_CreateGameObject is not allowed to be called from a MonoBehaviour constructor (or instance field initializer), call it in Awake or Start instead. Called from MonoBehaviour 'HLEnvelopePartModule' on game object 'hl10Large2'.
See "Script Serialization" page in the Unity Manual for further details.
	UnityEngine.GameObject..ctor () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/GameObject.bindings.cs:359)
	HLAirships.HLEnvelopePartModule..ctor () (at <55474ea6d25448c38ae37768f683bfb4>:0)
	UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
	Part:AddModule(String, Boolean)
	Part:AddModule(ConfigNode, Boolean)
	PartLoader:ParsePart(UrlConfig, ConfigNode)
	<CompileParts>d__56:MoveNext()
	UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
[EXC 11:24:06.440] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	PartModule.Awake () (at <3e135473f56a45478d738eb041ebd6cb>:0)
	UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
	Part:AddModule(String, Boolean)
	Part:AddModule(ConfigNode, Boolean)
	PartLoader:ParsePart(UrlConfig, ConfigNode)
	<CompileParts>d__56:MoveNext()
	UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

This is happening in KSP 1.9. I have a tentative fix for the plugin but need @JewelShisen's permission to update HL Airships as the mod is ARR. Once everything is updated, you should see a screen like this:

zL6XbWI.png

1 hour ago, Kraken that doesn't exist said:

I forgot to mention I was trying on GOG Galaxy KSP but I also got Steam KSP so should I try on steam?

That won’t matter. Unfortunately we need to wait for @JewelShisen to approve my fix for Hooligan Labs’ plugin. I can also do some work on my backup solution this week. Until then your airships are grounded in KSP 1.9.

29 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

That won’t matter. Unfortunately we need to wait for @JewelShisen to approve my fix for Hooligan Labs’ plugin. I can also do some work on my backup solution this week. Until then your airships are grounded in KSP 1.9.

Right.

1 hour ago, moguy16 said:

TfKwePd.jpg

this is an old pic (from @Shnyrik) and i was wondering where he got that fence, anybody know what mod he got that fence from?

Presumably they came with whatever mod he was using for the carrier deck. That deck isn't the one in this mod, the picture was probably taken before flight deck parts were added to the mod.

34 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Presumably they came with whatever mod he was using for the carrier deck. That deck isn't the one in this mod, the picture was probably taken before flight deck parts were added to the mod.

they were, but i also think he said he used proc parts for the deck and that doesn't have a fence

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Stephen Locksley said:

Should I take the mod out of the WildBlueIndustries folder?

Why would you need to do that? Heisenberg is meant to go in the WBI folder. Just remember not to put the Hooligan Labs mod in there too, or it probably won't work.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.