[Minimum KSP: 1.12.2] Heisenberg - Airships Part Pack

Angelo Kerman

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:02 AM, Angel-125 said:

Maybe she just feels like dancing, dancing the night away... ;)

Could be some kind of interaction between the ramp colliders and the floor collider. The other cargo bay doesn't appear to have that problem. I'll take a look next go around in the mod. :)

I forgot to mention, and show in the video, but it also happens if the Kerbal is standing on the extended ramp. I don't know if that's important or not, so figured I'd let you know, now that I've thought about it.

• 3 weeks later...

I gotta thank you for this mod it's becoming my new favourite.

Besides the whole concept being awesome, it's actually very useful for someone like me who doesn't like to build aircraft. I was using a modified stock Spearwings a300 to haul around your also awesome buffalo to do kerbin contracts, and mining for money, but it was very expensive if it crashed, and it isn't very good for landing in rough terrain(which is how I found out it is very expensive to crash. The plane.) I considered powered vtol, but that's beyond my skill.

With the airship I can build something that is relatively the same price as a mk3 cargo plane, but can carry way more, drop rovers in any terrain, and function as a mobile base in itself.

So thank you Angel-125 for creating this awesome thing.

On a side note i was trying to eva kerbals in the cargo bay for a few minutes(the hatches in the floor are great btw) before I figured out I need to use airpark. I felt like an idiot.

Edited by Duhya

On 8/11/2018 at 1:19 AM, Duhya said:

On a side note i was trying to eva kerbals in the cargo bay for a few minutes(the hatches in the floor are great btw) before I figured out I need to use airpark. I felt like an idiot.

GkBaF_ln0bylE3UvFm-AqRJHOXk7zQrQm4zUg0o5

Feeling better now? :D (click the image for more)

Edited by Lisias
typos, what else? =P

1 hour ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Offtopic

Actually it's not. AirPark is very important to Heisenberg and a few other Wild Blue mods.

8 hours ago, Toonu said:

Hello, is the Airpark working on 1.4.5?

I'm very sure it works. Try it and find out if you're already using Heisenberg in 1.4.5. (It was just fine in 1.4.3)

1 hour ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Really. offtopic. Also, I love this mod!

You're being off-topic. :sticktongue:

Not to let you miss out on my deliveries today, here is one for you Angel-125:

Spoiler

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WildBlueIndustries/Heisenberg/Parts/Engine/Cyclone/deprecatedPart/cycloneProp'

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

PartLoader: Encountered exception during compilation. System.ArgumentException: The requested value 'None' was not found.
  at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value, Boolean ignoreCase) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ConfigNode.ParseEnum (System.Type enumType, System.String vectorString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ConfigNode.ReadValue (System.Type fieldType, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ConfigNode.ReadObject (System.Object obj, .ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ConfigNode.LoadObjectFromConfig (System.Object obj, .ConfigNode node, Int32 pass, Boolean removeAfterUse) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PartLoader.ParsePart (.UrlConfig urlConfig, .ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PartLoader+<CompileParts>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

PartCompiler: Cannot compile part

Is this part supposed to be in the download?

10 hours ago, Apaseall said:

Not to let you miss out on my deliveries today, here is one for you Angel-125:

Reveal hidden contents

PartLoader: Compiling Part 'WildBlueIndustries/Heisenberg/Parts/Engine/Cyclone/deprecatedPart/cycloneProp'

PartLoader: Encountered exception during compilation. System.ArgumentException: The requested value 'None' was not found.
  at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value, Boolean ignoreCase) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ConfigNode.ParseEnum (System.Type enumType, System.String vectorString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ConfigNode.ReadValue (System.Type fieldType, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ConfigNode.ReadObject (System.Object obj, .ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ConfigNode.LoadObjectFromConfig (System.Object obj, .ConfigNode node, Int32 pass, Boolean removeAfterUse) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PartLoader.ParsePart (.UrlConfig urlConfig, .ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PartLoader+<CompileParts>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

PartCompiler: Cannot compile part

Is this part supposed to be in the download?

Nope, it’s deprecated.

1 minute ago, Angel-125 said:

You should be able to replace the deprecated part name with the newer version’s part name. I did that for the airships in my game.

Cool. I have a few more mods I am waiting on, then it's off to 1.4.5 for Kerny and the gang...

Heisengerg 2.12.9 is now available:

- The Gas Turbine Generator no longer works underwater.
- The GondoDrill now produces Slag in addition to whatever resources the biome has if Classic Stock play mode is active.
- Fixed missing deprecated version of the Cyclone engine. You still can't create new craft with it but older craft in the field will load properly.

12 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

Heisengerg 2.12.9 is now available:

- The Gas Turbine Generator no longer works underwater.
- The GondoDrill now produces Slag in addition to whatever resources the biome has if Classic Stock play mode is active.
- Fixed missing deprecated version of the Cyclone engine. You still can't create new craft with it but older craft in the field will load properly.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Heisenberg Airships 2.12.11.0 is now available.
GitHub URL: https://github.com/Angel-125/Airships/releases/tag/v2.12.11.0

Changes

- Fixes Play Mode failing to rename certain files. NOTE: You might need to reset your current play mode. Simply open the WBT app from the Space Center, choose another mode, press OK, and again open the app, selecting your original play mode. Then be sure to restart KSP.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.