[1.1.3] Change the active contracts limit.

Hi fellow Kerbonauts, today's question is as simple as it sound in the title:

is it possible via config edits (or something a non-modder like me would be able to do) to change the limits on active contracts in Mission Control? Like me a lot of people plays heavy-modded KSP, which gives you A BUNCH of avilable contracts and I'm finding these limits of 15,12,8 very  "limiting" even after upgrading MC to lvl 3. I already found that little tweak in Contracts.cfg which boosts the amount of AVAILABLE contracts but not the limit on active ones..

I'm using mission controller extended and contract configurator with many contract packs. 

Thanks in advance form the Kerbal Harmony Pursuit director!

Doesn't the level 3 mission control let you have an unlimited* number of active contracts?

* where "unlimited" is defined as "up to the number of available contracts, because every active contract consumes a slot that is not filled again until the contract is completed or abandoned"

So, two possibilities:
- Increase your number of available contracts, so you can accept more contracts at the same time; OR
- I am wrong about the level 3 mission control, in which case you want Custom Barn Kit.

EDIT: Oh, I saw too late that you're using Mission Controller Extended. In the light of that, you should take this question to that mod's thread, because it is possible that that mod may be introducing an artificial limit that doesn't exist in stock KSP. (I've never used it.)

Edited by Streetwind

Usually the MM patch in my signature or anything along that line should work.

But CC has its extra check that doesn't look at the default contract limit field at all - it implements its own limit logic in its source code. So in the current status of CC, you'll need to change that and compile the dll yourself, unfortunately.

It seems that the limit on total contracts can be modified (custom barn kit) and the one for max OFFERED contracts too (.cfg edit), and this is what works for stock; CC adds a per-mission-prestige limit wich, yeah, cant be tweaked in the plugin cfg files. Going to ask for help on the CC thread.

Thanks guys.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.