[WIP] KSP Interstellar Extended Tutorial

Amnesy

Hey folks,

I started doing a KSP Interstellar Extended Tutorial series recently because it seems like a lot of people have difficulties getting a grasp of this mod. It can be quite complex to understand but I'll try to break it down for everyone who knows how the stock game works and throw in some rocketry facts for free :P

The first couple of videos will focus on the different engines and explain how to use them. Planned videos so far:

Part 1 - Introduction and Overview plus general rocketry knowledge - Video Online  (KSPI-E 1.9.12)

Part 2 - Thermonuclear Propulsion - Video Online  (KSPI-E 1.9.12)

Part 3 - Reactors/Generators - Video Online! (KSPI-E 1.11.3

Part x - Magnetic (Fusion) Propulsion - To be recorded

Part x - Electric Propulsion - To be recorded

Part x - Advanced/Exotic Engines - TBD

(Part x - Heat Management//Microwave etc... - TBD)

If you got any questions or feedback - let me know! 

Edited by Amnesy
update

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2016 at 5:59 PM, SpeedDaemon said:

Good Start! I would actually suggest making Reactors and Heat Management part 2, since that's a prerequisite for a lot of the other stuff.

Might also want to note which version of KSPI-E these are for.

Well for the nuclear propulsion it wasn't that important yet but I'll consider doing the reactors next! 

On another note - Part 2 is online

This series of videos is so far my favorite gaming tutorial EVER, without a doubt! 

I have had KSPI-E for several months now, but was never able to really get a full understanding of how it worked. Usually video guides bore me so much that if it's longer than 2 or 3 minutes, I just can't retain the information. Throughout the videos you reference real world versions of the tech in the game, these not only held my attention, they actually caused me to enjoy playing it even more with enough information to create my own RP story while I play. 

I look forward to the next video, keep up the outstanding work!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.