3d designer with some free time

hi everybody, more than a year I know the game now and I'm still stuck on and after so much time spent playing and enjoying the mods that have done for would give my help to those who need a designer to continue the wonderful world Kerbal Space Program leave a sample of my work on a small link (this very outdated but you can see something of my work).

although not many samples I have a great experience in design for video games

porfolio

Edited by corsario_ll

Hi, i don't think you could have turned up at better time many mod makers are currently buried in updates and would be happy of some help.  but something i see you can do something in short supply character rigging,  take a look at the link below it may prove interesting, also it may be worth posting your info there also as generally only newer mod makers use this sub  forum for assistance with problems.

Cheers

2 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi, i don't think you could have turned up at better time many mod makers are currently buried in updates and would be happy of some help.  but something i see you can do something in short supply character rigging,  take a look at the link below it may prove interesting, also it may be worth posting your info there also as generally only newer mod makers use this sub  forum for assistance with problems.

Cheers

I put the post in the addons section so can be more visible

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.