What Music Do You Listen To While Playing KSP!?

btymciw

So I found some awesome music to listen to on MixCloud. It gives the game a very majestic feeling to it, while attempting to build and launch your shuttle. At 1 point the song changed just as I left the atmosphere, and the music just fit it so perfectly.

[shadow=red,left]

By the way the account on mixcloud is not mine and I have nothing to do with the music on it... In other words this isn\'t me advertising something, I\'m just referring good music to listen to while playing KSP, seeing there is no music as of yet.[/shadow]

[glow=green,2,300]Here is the link to the music[/glow] http://www.mixcloud.com/HeadphoneCommute/papercutz-dream-scores/

All the songs together play for around 43mins so you don\'t have to be changing your song every so often.

lunch your shuttle

Ehehehe, I can just imagine Jeb going to the cafe with his shuttle for some coffee and a snack of Booster Bitesâ„¢! (The crisps with added BOOM!)

In other news, however, I do agree that this music is indeed very inspirational and simply beautiful when in space! Doesn\'t quite match my standard choice though - I generally work to the sound of metal, or for more atmosphere I play the Anvil Chorus from Il Trovatore. Sometimes I even sing along whilst bashing the table with my hand.

While sitting here reading the forums and watching a sunset on Mun just noticed my song list is fairly appropriate.

Pink Floyd.

- Pigs on the wing

- Learning to fly

- Coming Back to life (my kerbals do that ALOT)

- Have a Cigar (well I did manage to get a lander to Mun with no MechJeb, just need to get back in one piece now :D )

I tried out that music, unfortunately for me, I have very acute hearing, and pick up a very annoying high pitched noise that spans the entire thing, making it entirely unbearable. Guess I\'m stuck listening to Rocket Man, Space Oddity, and other things of such kind.

I often listen to an awesome small band called The Phenomenauts. Absolutely all of their songs are about science-fiction, robots, space travel history, and humanity\'s exploration. It\'s mostly in the odd genre-mash of old school rock-a-billy, mixed with punk and doo-wop. Haha, I know how odd that must sound, but trust me, it is PERFECT for KSP. Search for them on GrooveShark or something similar. Some of my favorite songs are 'Where is the X-38?', 'The Colvin Moon', 'The Tale of Europa', 'Rocket Roll', 'Make a Circuit with Me' and 'Composite Synthesizer'.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.