[1.4] Wheels Collection (formerly rollkage & better wheels)

zitronen

I have not made any of my own models yet... probably never will, but I have played around quite a bit with 3DSMax, Blender and Unity... enough to make me curious and dangerous :P

Could you explain what was wrong? I am just curious.

Edited by TheKurgan

Something must have changed in the wheel module. A different axis was used to rotate the mesh of the wheel. The effect is purely graphical. I rotated things around a bit in KSP part tools and rebuilt the model.

Unfortunately I don't have a much time this week to finish the other two wheels (gf has higher priority than KSP right now :D), will have to wait till the weekend. Once it's all finished I'll update the spacedock files and ckan should have the correct version again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2016 at 8:54 AM, Wolfair corp. said:

@zitronen

This is a great work, a good completion for stock wheels.

I am currently working on a Munar rover replica, and I found that the small rover wheel base is really large, and that can be a handicap for some type of constructions.

I suggest you reduce the base size.

Thanks for the cool mod.

Hi @Wolfair corp., did you manage to build the rover replica? I'd love to see it and if possible to download it.

Edited by Radar

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2018 at 9:09 PM, Radar said:

Hi @Wolfair corp., did you manage to build the rover replica? I'd love to see it and if possible to download it.

I haven't done ksp in a while. Can't remember if I finished it, if I kept it, or deleted it.

You better go search for something on KerbalX or do it yourself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.