Nyan Cat on KSP

Shrey Mittal

@sarbian allowed himself to put a small joke into Module Manager... It should be gone by 1st of November, but for now, that thing's just flying across the loading screen, scaring unsuspecting KSP players.

But, but. Who knows what this so-called Nyan Cat is planning? Maybe... Maybe it's going to take over KSP and turn it into Nyan Space program :0.0:

It can't be just a harmless joke... Or can it?

8 hours ago, tg626 said:

Dunno why people flip out about it, it's like the toolbar mod adding a random "sandcastle" on the mun. Calm down.

The sandcastle is a stock easter egg.  One mod however (maybe it was toolbar) added a film crew to the Mun.

Edited by Alshain

3 minutes ago, rkman said:

What does it mean when people think asking a question = flipping out?

Means this has been beaten to death in other threads, with several people getting rather excited about it... to a level that could indeed be considred "flipping out".

Amazing really, that a harmless little animated cat should cause so much fuss.

6 minutes ago, steve_v said:

Means this has been beaten to death in other threads, with several people getting rather excited about it... to a level that could indeed be considred "flipping out".

Amazing really, that a harmless little animated cat should cause so much fuss.

Does not exactly apply to this thread, does it.

5 minutes ago, rkman said:

Does not exactly apply to this thread, does it.

No, but "people" may not exactly refer to the OP either. :P
Unless of course shouting "WHAT" constitutes "flipping out"...

If it annoys you just grab modulemanager's source code, delete the correct lines with nyan cat animation on start (if you know anything about programming this is easy), and then compile it for yourself.  Otherwise, its purely a visual thing (whether cool or annoying is your call), it doesnt actually affect nothing...

20 hours ago, panzer1b said:

If it annoys you just grab modulemanager's source code, delete the correct lines with nyan cat animation on start (if you know anything about programming this is easy), and then compile it for yourself. 

You don't know that not everyone is a coder? 

22 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Been here 4 years. They expect that you know and if you don't, they scoff in annoyance.

Well, if you spent a fraction of that time learning how to make the mods you suggest instead of rep grinding in off-topic threads, people might not "scoff in annoyance" at you, as you so put it.

14 minutes ago, cxg2827 said:

Well, if you spent a fraction of that time learning how to make the mods you suggest instead of rep grinding in off-topic threads, people might not "scoff in annoyance" at you, as you so put it.

So the negative trend of comments begins.

I don't "rep grind". I already covered this today. However it does show what you think of others.

Also I am trying and struggling. What if someone else didn't have the time and it was an off the cuff idea? Yet you still shred them for the lack of knowledge. 

1 minute ago, adsii1970 said:

As we say back down on the bayou when I lived in Louisiana... "Keep breathin' hoss!" :D

Alright, I've got a question. What exactly does 'hoss' mean? Is it like a regional thing? Like, here in Philadelphia people just randomly replace nouns with the word 'jawn' apparently (I'm  not a native, just here for the school and the horrible liquor laws) is it like that?

1 hour ago, CobaltWolf said:

Alright, I've got a question. What exactly does 'hoss' mean? Is it like a regional thing? Like, here in Philadelphia people just randomly replace nouns with the word 'jawn' apparently (I'm  not a native, just here for the school and the horrible liquor laws) is it like that?

Yes, it is exactly like that. Everyone I asked the question, "what does this "hoss" mean?" replied, "oh, you know... It means "hoss!"