[1.12.x] Bolt-On Screenshot System (BOSS) Continued

linuxgurugamer

What happens when you do a normal screenshot?

I suspect that when BOSS is doing the supersampling, it probably isn't allowing whatever mods you have installed for the sunflare to actually do their flair code.  

What other mods do you  have installed?

• 1 month later...
On 30/10/2016 at 2:57 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

I recommend not going higher than 3 or 4; you may be able to pull off 5, but it may crash/freeze your game for a second. If the game freezes, you are not missing any frames. So just let the game sit while it processes.

I managed to pull off 100, didn't really go any further yet.

EDIT: anything above 30 gave me the same resolution apparently.

EDIT EDIT:

http://i.imgur.com/gIOyB50.png
Zoommmmmmmmmmm
http://i.imgur.com/IuuWTzv.png

First screenshot is cropped down to normal 1080p, else Imgur will refuse to upload (and it's easier)

Edited by SupperRobin6394

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 5:36 AM, Notsure_jr said:

when I take a screenshot it flickers the sunflare so it just shows the sun without the flare. 

I've been having that issue just as a result of setting my screenshot supersize value higher in the settings.cfg, regardless of BOSS use. Not been able to find anything on it so far though.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, IMLL1 said:

This is a handy little mod, but it is rather redundant. If you go under your setting.cfg for stock KSP, you can change the screenshot supersize setting and it does the exact same thing as this mod.

Ummm, yes, but that is for all screenshots, which may not be what you want.  Also, not everyone would be comfortable editing a cfg file

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/6/2023 at 9:56 AM, Saturn1234 said:

I have a problem with BOSS. When I turn on BOSS and toggle the UI visibility so that it is not visible, the gray BOSS settings window is still visible and will show up on screenshots as well. How can I prevent this?

Log file and screenshot, please (in this case, you can use a phone to take apic)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.