[1.12.x] SXT Continued

linuxgurugamer

On 4/2/2017 at 5:32 AM, Aerospacer said:

But I am have this plan.

Soon, but now you can to use this updated version - KSC++ v3A (working in 1.1.2, 1.1.3 and 1.2.X  with new KK) from here:

Are you going to be maintain and releasing this? 

or would you like me to add it back into SXT?

18 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:
On 4/2/2017 at 5:32 AM, Aerospacer said:

But I am have this plan.

Soon, but now you can to use this updated version - KSC++ v3A (working in 1.1.2, 1.1.3 and 1.2.X  with new KK) from here:

Pinging @Aerospacer

19 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Yes, I going, but I have some difficulty with my level of english and modding skill. So i want at first just to do small corrections and add (or rearranging) some objects, later more.

(need ~2-3 days for preparing to release)

Edited by Aerospacer

• 2 weeks later...

New release, 0.3.12.1:

•  Updated USI-LS compat, thanks @voicey99
    •  Reworked the patch to bring it into line with the USI Balance Guidelines. Also added a cfg for the centrifuge hab, with a little extra included for those who use MKS.

• 2 weeks later...

@linuxgurugamer, I looked into the viability of updating SXT IVAs with ASET versions this week, and unfortunately, it seems really unlikely. There appear to be problems with the model files for the cockpit interiors such that they load strangely in Unity, which makes placing props problematic. They load off to the side and rotated in ways which make the props themselves float outside the cockpit in Unity, though not in game.

1 hour ago, theonegalen said:

@linuxgurugamer, I looked into the viability of updating SXT IVAs with ASET versions this week, and unfortunately, it seems really unlikely. There appear to be problems with the model files for the cockpit interiors such that they load strangely in Unity, which makes placing props problematic. They load off to the side and rotated in ways which make the props themselves float outside the cockpit in Unity, though not in game.

Too bad, but thanks for trying.

50 minutes ago, Drew Kerman said:

@theonegalen I did a very basic pass on the Bonny cockpit for my own purposes - haven't tried the Clyde yet but there may be some hope for others

Yeah, the Bonny seems to work, but the others do not. And changing the model files in blender didn't work, but I wonder if I can use the model info in blender to do a workaround in Unity... It works. I just have to reposition the model after unparenting the instruments, and then I should be able to place props. Hopefully the reverse also works.

Also, @linuxgurugamer, there is no model file for the Clyde's cockpit. EDIT: No, I found it in the zip file in the SXT/Spaces/Clyde folder. It just isn't in the folder itself.

Edited by theonegalen

On 5/23/2017 at 11:54 PM, theonegalen said:

Yeah, the Bonny seems to work, but the others do not. And changing the model files in blender didn't work, but I wonder if I can use the model info in blender to do a workaround in Unity... It works. I just have to reposition the model after unparenting the instruments, and then I should be able to place props. Hopefully the reverse also works.

Also, @linuxgurugamer, there is no model file for the Clyde's cockpit. EDIT: No, I found it in the zip file in the SXT/Spaces/Clyde folder. It just isn't in the folder itself.

Thanks, fixing that now with the new release

New release, 0.3.13:

• Updated for 1.3
  • Replaced missing model for the Clyde

First of all, I want to thank you for the copious amount of useful mods you provide!

You mentioned you do not want to bring back the mini packs of SXT until you are satisfied with SXT Continued itself.

Do you think you could maybe make some of those mini packs available unofficially? I'm especially keen on the airbags module.

On 6/2/2017 at 11:32 AM, FasterThanFlourite said:

First of all, I want to thank you for the copious amount of useful mods you provide!

You mentioned you do not want to bring back the mini packs of SXT until you are satisfied with SXT Continued itself.

Do you think you could maybe make some of those mini packs available unofficially? I'm especially keen on the airbags module.

There's nothing stopping you from downloading the whole thing then deleting what you don't want. Make a backup of your save first, just in case. :)

EDIT: An Update

Edited by theonegalen

• 2 weeks later...

New release, 0.3.14:

• Recompiled ModuleBounce for 1.3
  • Added additional CLS compatibliity, thanks @LemonSkin
  • Fixed bad character in  Mystery goo description, thanks @LemonSkin

On 6/6/2017 at 10:45 PM, theonegalen said:

EDIT: An Update

Are they ready for inclusion yet? (You are the one working on them, right?)

Edited by linuxgurugamer

4 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

New release, 0.3.14:

• Recompiled ModuleBounce for 1.3
  • Added additional CLS compatibliity, thanks @LemonSkin
  • Fixed bad character in  Mystery goo description, thanks @LemonSkin

Are they ready for inclusion yet? (You are the one working on them, right?)

I am the one working on them. The Bonny is ready, but the Clyde is not. Because of real life, I haven't been able to work on them for the past few weeks.

Edited by theonegalen

19 minutes ago, theonegalen said:

I am the one working on them. The Bonny is ready, but the Clyde is not. Because of real life, I haven't been able to work on them for the past few weeks.

Ok, thanks.  Take your time, if you want to send me the Bonny, i can get that included when you are ready

3 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Ok, thanks.  Take your time, if you want to send me the Bonny, i can get that included when you are ready

The version i have right now depends on the special props included with my Warbird Cockpits mod, but I can probably put together a version dependent only on the original ASET avionics and props without too much trouble.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.