Has Anyone Else Thought This?

Atubara

I've been thinking this for the longest time. Has anyone else noticed that Kerbals look somewhat like the monkeys in Ape Escape? The way they look similar makes me want to hack the monkeys in Ape Escape into Kerbals! It would be pretty funny to see them trip, but they would probably be more focused from to build rockets than to change the timeline.

@Atubara, I went ahead and moved this thread to the General Discussion subforum as the topic isn't about the forum itself.

I never even heard of Ape Escape, but a quick google search makes me have to agree, honestly. What's the game about?

13 hours ago, Maximus97 said:

I never even heard of Ape Escape, but a quick google search makes me have to agree, honestly. What's the game about?

Some apes have escaped, and you have to catch them with nets and stun batons.  In later levels, they can be heavily armed, making re-capture difficult.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.