Happy Hallowe'en, everyone.

pincushionman

Spoiler

SzBEdOW.png

My super-spoopy halloween costume, also, happy birthday to anyone who has their birthday on the spoopiest day of the year.

Now that I think about it, halloween would be a really good birthday for a child to have, not just for the child, but for the parents too, the child gets a lot of chocolates and stuff with no added expense to the parent, which means the parents can save money by buying lower quality presents for less cost, and the parents could, if they were carrying the chocolate container thing, they could steal some of the stuff from it, and give them to the child as a present, and the child would never know.

Just now, CelticCossack51 said:

Happy Halloween! It's good that it's 5:40 so I have lots of time to......OH GOD THEY'RE HERE ALREADY HELP HIDE!!!!!

It's 5:40 here. That was me 5 minutes ago.

I'm not here! Pretend this house doesn't exist! I'll be doing my homework and playing Minecraft...

We were busy up here in the Great White North!

Had a 20" plastic caldron filled with candy.

All Gone.

Kids started rolling in at 5:20 PM, last one left at 8:30 PM.

Edited by GDJ

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.