TOTM November!

sal_vager

Hello and welcome back to the Kerbal Space Program threads of the month, where I showcase your threads from around the forums.

On this months TOTM I'm joined by the moderators @Red Iron Crown and @Vanamonde!

Starting out in the KSP Discussion section this month we have eloquentJane asking us what inspires us to play KSP.

I just have to feature this one, take a look at the awesome work from Nicole in the Spacecraft Exchange,  nice one Nicole!

A darker than usual challenge awaits you this month, leave your Kerbal behind, but the science is not expendable...

Don't overlook Tirehtoori R.I.P's career in robotics in the Fanworks section, his robots would love to kill all Kerbals say hello!

In Science and Spaceflight NSEP gets us thinking about what it would take to build a real Mars colony.

And in the Lounge we take a look at a very different mode of transport to our beloved rockets, VaPaL steams ahead in miniature in his model railway thread.

That's all for this month, don't forget if you see a thread that you'd like to see here, let me know :)

See Octobers TOTM Here!

Oh hey! Thanks! I am actually working on a new Mars Colony Concept, but its on the same thread though!

My ''old'' Mars Colony was not that good, i have some new ideas. So stay tuned, it is also going to be more of a community project.

12 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

Awesome! Congrats to everyone who got TOTM!

Thanks! :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.