[1.2] Plane violently yaws to the left no matter what

Hello!

So I've made a B-2 Bomber Replica(sort of) and when I fly it, it violently yaws to the left. Here were my speculations

Landing gear at an angle: The yawing continues even when flying

Assymetrical Mass/Lift/Thrust: CoM, CoL, CoT are lined up perfectly, thrust of engines are even throughout the flight

No tail fins resulting in sideslip: The yawing continued even when i put 2 big delta wings as tailfins

Gif of yawing: https://imgflip.com/gif/1ddstx

Pics: http://imgur.com/gallery/Mxl9S

Flying wings are a little tricky in KSP, I've been making them as well, and it only takes a tiny imbalance to make them yaw just like in the pic, even floating point rounding will cause it.

You will need to hide at least one vertical stabilizer on the craft behind the CoM or this will continue, you have some fuselage there so you can squeeze a wing strake or a structural wind D in there.

Moved to Gameplay Questions as this is a design issue.

With the severity of that turn, it really looks like the left engine nacelle is having its thrust blocked. This can happen even with symmetry, I've found. Try removing just the parts behind the engines and test-fly to see if it still has the problem (obviously this isn't a final solution, just troubleshooting).

@OddFunction I only tried disabling steering on all wheels, so I'll try that

for some reason tagging isn't working so i'll just quote

On 11/2/2016 at 8:33 PM, sal_vager said:

Flying wings are a little tricky in KSP, I've been making them as well, and it only takes a tiny imbalance to make them yaw just like in the pic, even floating point rounding will cause it.

You will need to hide at least one vertical stabilizer on the craft behind the CoM or this will continue, you have some fuselage there so you can squeeze a wing strake or a structural wind D in there.

Moved to Gameplay Questions as this is a design issue.

I tries some vertical flaps hidden in the fuselage as i'm trying to make this look as realistic as possible(i know, doesn't really look like the real thing does it)

On 11/3/2016 at 0:32 AM, Sharpy said:

You have a total zero of any vertical control surfaces. The plane, wide, short, is less draggy sideways than straight ahead, so it obviously it turns! Add some tail fins for goodness sake!

I have some in the fuselage, but it may not be enough though. It does have great yaw control besides the intense left yawing. It's able to fight back if I hold down 'D' but it spins out to the right then the left.

On 11/2/2016 at 11:24 PM, Jarin said:

With the severity of that turn, it really looks like the left engine nacelle is having its thrust blocked. This can happen even with symmetry, I've found. Try removing just the parts behind the engines and test-fly to see if it still has the problem (obviously this isn't a final solution, just troubleshooting).

I'll try that too.

Glad to know I wasn't blind. I've seen some weird veering from landing gear, but never anything that severe. 

Would also second @sal_vager here, asking for the craft file. But that's purely for my own amusement. That looks great and I want to play with it. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.