Creativity Aerospace Flags

JadeOfMaar

Download here and install like a mod. Flags will appear towards the top of the global array of select-ables.

Yes, flags. Not one but five!

Images come at double-res (512x320) and with transparent background but will render as fine as ever in-game and are hence very fit for uses outside the game. Due to the highly wide nature or aspect ratio of the wordmark the 2nd and 3rd flags may tend to vanish on most capsules with their small flag spaces so the 4th and 5th flags which weren't planned for were also made. Honoring @max_creative the owner's impressive designs with stock I incorporated a vanilla flower. In addition, the first flag contains an interpretation of the atomic lander from profile cover image.

WSxc3IJ.jpg

i7tRMki.jpg

Edited by JadeOfMaar

THESE ARE AMAZING! You did a great job! I like the vanilla flower. I'm definitely going to use this as soon as I remember how to download this stuffI also like how you put the lander on the first flag. I should probably go back and do something with it... 

Random question that totally is not related to my story at all: is Jade Kerman good at flying spacecraft? Big spacecraft? :P

@max_creative Lol. Happy to inspire and I've been eager to see screenshots with them on your ships. Just take the Creativity Aerospace folder inside the zip and put it in GameData. :P Or merge GameData folders.

Yeah, Jade J Kerman is okay at piloting, but no, not big ones; nothing that requires a lot of attention or a lot of technique. He's really a scientist. Most of his capacity is in producing the alien! eccentric designs that the engineers will work from, and getting hands dirty with chemistry and possible new or existing future propulsion methods.

jfnTphF.jpg

Edited by JadeOfMaar

1 hour ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Yeah, Jade J Kerman is okay at piloting, but no, not big ones; nothing that requires a lot of attention or a lot of technique. He's really a scientist. Most of his capacity is in producing the alien! eccentric designs that the engineers will work from, and getting hands dirty with chemistry and possible new or existing future propulsion methods.

I hope he doesn't mind Bob screaming too much... :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.