Stock Community Space Program - Observation save ready.

7 hours ago, DMSP said:

@Scientia1423, I added tables into the Upcoming turns section. Maybe we should just change it to "Turns?"

Also, mind if you book me in for the 17th-18th?

@TheGuyNamedAlan

Another question, is the carrier from @quasarrgames still there?

Yeah change it to turns, I gave you admin access.

The save is from valens, meaning that anyone after had nothing left. I talked to @TwinKerbal and he said he wanted a turn in December somewhere. I haven't talked to @quasarrgames yet.

Your satellites and everything else is still in orbit waiting to go to the other planets.

2 minutes ago, Baybrawler said:

If you're talking about the large one with the (I believe) rover, crew ring, and a ton of fuel with vector engines then yes it is there.

I turned off satellites in the tracking station so can you turn it on please before you give it to me.

As all launch windows are crappy as of now I'm planning on sending a mid size rover to Moho. It will be about a 100 day warp to the window, and it will be close to opening a window for Duna. As long as this warp is permitted are there any other ships that people want me to send over at the same time?

Edited by Baybrawler
I don't know if it was something from when I made my save or from the persistent file, but the comms network setting was disabled, so I enabled it and it is now running.

8 hours ago, Baybrawler said:

As all launch windows are crappy as of now I'm planning on sending a mid size rover to Moho. It will be about a 100 day warp to the window, and it will be close to opening a window for Duna. As long as this warp is permitted are there any other ships that people want me to send over at the same time?

Permission accepted.

4 hours ago, DMSP said:

Hey @Scientia1423, if there's any free turn that you can give me, I'd love to have it to check up with everything. I have a few launches waiting as of right now.

Alright then I'll give you the turn once I have the save.

@Baybrawler, just wondering, but have you finished your launches?

Yes, I'm just about to send my smaller revised rover over to duna. There was some technical difficulties that resulted in the save file for my previous rover being corrupted, so I built a smaller survey rover that people will be able to drive around and analyze for good landing spots. I'm also sending a survey satellite so we can access kerbnet from Duna. Should I send the "Duna Relay" probe on its way over as well?

1 hour ago, Baybrawler said:

Yes, I'm just about to send my smaller revised rover over to duna. There was some technical difficulties that resulted in the save file for my previous rover being corrupted, so I built a smaller survey rover that people will be able to drive around and analyze for good landing spots. I'm also sending a survey satellite so we can access kerbnet from Duna. Should I send the "Duna Relay" probe on its way over as well?

Yes but have all of those missions finished by tomorrow so I can give it to dmsp

Well I f'd up. Somehow I get the two satellites in orbit and then land the unpowered lander on the surface of duna without crashing, press the stage button to deploy the rover and the save gets corrupted. After an hour or so of being liquided off I go through the backup folder and retrieve the most recent backup and… IT WORKS! Sadly the rover is still in orbit, but everything else is still there the two satellites, all the stations, etc. I though this was going to be much worse. Well, I'll land the rover, deploy and send the save file on its way. 

One more thing, at the island airport I added in a nimble F-16 replica (not the most accurate) and named the airport Val AFB (Air Force Base). It will work as a great spot for people to show off their fighters or similar fancy aircraft to others.

Edit: Completed the mission, rover is intact. Feel free to drive it around when you get the save. Link to imgur album showcasing the highlights of the mission: http://imgur.com/a/xb5Zm.

Edited by Baybrawler

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.