Stock Community Space Program - Observation save ready.

42 minutes ago, Scientia1423 said:

@DMSP, the rule to launch only 3 times or the 30 days thing? Either of which I will disable if you tell me which one.

I'll have a look at the save tomorrow and see whats changed.

No, I would not recommend changing any of those rules, but after a couple months, we find a time that works for everyone on the Duna launch list and begin sending stuff out.

I did 6 launches in 4 days or such.

9 hours ago, DMSP said:

@Scientia1423 Alright! I wrapped up my turn and sent the save on to Scientia. A quick summary (will post on Wiki):
-Launched a rover in a dropship, destination=Duna.
-Sent a relay on a trajectory between Duna and Dres. May be useful.
-Added a light transport to the 44th Wing (Val Airbase).
-Tested the above rover dropship on the Mun, was extremely successful, landed with minimal control.
-Added a mobile command center to Val Airbase.
-Launched a Base Cargo Dropship, destination=Duna.

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/6B91r

Best images:

Reveal hidden contents

f7PJAEx.png

TixVwzX.png

I1oIqRq.png

M7Yhjld.png

HmOyqQU.png

EAyivW6.png

Also, @TheGuyNamedAlan, you posted on the Wiki that you'll be landing your craft near the base, and since I have three Duna craft that will be landing there too, I've renamed your page and made a page about the site that we'll all be landing in.

http://kspstock-community-space-program.wikia.com/wiki/Duna_Ground_Operations_Center

thank you!!

7 hours ago, nascarlaser1 said:

I am sorry but for some reason wikia will not let me upload the picture :(.

You might need an account for that option I think.

5 hours ago, TheGuyNamedAlan said:

to all,

can anyone confirm the exact location of the duna base?? also, i will be improving my lander, making it hopefully be able to carry 30-50 kerbals

50 kerbals?! That's a bit much isn't it...

Alright, I couldn't exactly find enough time to play a lot this weekend, so here is what i sent to space real quickly:

I realized that you already have a geostationary comms system online, so i added a munar satelite in a high polar orbit. It has plenty of delta V left in its tanks so, feel free to move it around.

9H3kptl.png

femnr0c.png

4PK1EG8.png

WbvqDTx.png

Great project guys, keep it up!

Edited by Monsterlunch

5 hours ago, DMSP said:

Wait, did you time warp?

@Scientia1423 Is such a turn valid?

Wait, what? Lemme check a bit.

EDIT: @TheGuyNamedAlan, redo your turn but don't send anything to Duna as timewarping over 30 days isn't allowed rip.

EDIT2: Someone has messed up the slots column... Needs a quick fix

Edited by Scientia1423

9 minutes ago, Scientia1423 said:

@DMSP, I've done further revision the wiki so if you have time, please review the category pages and everything else.

Wiki looks awesome, thanks for fixing the page that got broken. Will add more stuff when HW clears out.

Would it be alright if you gave me an idea roughly (Lat-Long) where @Baybrawler's Duna Rover is located? Next time I have the save, I'd love to drive it to the DGOC. That needs a better acronym.

Edited by DMSP

12 hours ago, DMSP said:

Wiki looks awesome, thanks for fixing the page that got broken. Will add more stuff when HW clears out.

Would it be alright if you gave me an idea roughly (Lat-Long) where @Baybrawler's Duna Rover is located? Next time I have the save, I'd love to drive it to the DGOC. That needs a better acronym.

12, 30, 2 N

130, 9, 39 E

If I don't get a response from @TheGuyNamedAlan, then I'll probably clear up any debris and fix everything.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.