Scientia1423

Stock Community Space Program - Observation save ready.

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Scientia1423 said:

That's a good idea, but it's problematic for the 30 day thing. I think its best we launch them every time someone gets a turn.

I might need to set this kerbnet on the hardest difficulty to ensure that there are at least some delays in the network.

im pretty sure its gonna take years to set up :D oh well, as long as u give permission, i will design the probes ready for launch the next time i get the save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scientia1423    246
11 minutes ago, TheGuyNamedAlan said:

im pretty sure its gonna take years to set up :D oh well, as long as u give permission, i will design the probes ready for launch the next time i get the save.

If no one wants a slot after the last person, I'll give you 1 special turn, in which you get to have 1 kerbin year to complete this.

A good place would be between Moho and Eve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

If no one wants a slot after the last person, I'll give you 1 special turn, in which you get to have 1 kerbin year to complete this.

A good place would be between Moho and Eve.

thanks, i'll start making em now :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FCISuperGuy    170

Turns out I have a business trip from the 12th to the 20th, so could I be moved to the 25th-26th Nov slot please?

Also, I will be launching a habitation module and airlock module to Lookdown Station (2 separate launches) as well as a crew return vehicle and airlock module to Gateway Station (single launch). The airlock modules for both stations will contain heavy-duty jetpacks for minor station maintenance. I may also launch a solar power truss and a central docking module to replace the single truss currently present on Lookdown to increase the amount of docking ports currently on the station (to be launched with the airlock module), depending on the station layout by the time my turn rolls around (if the solar truss is connected directly to the science module, there will be no way to replace it).

Edited by FCISuperGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scientia1423    246
6 hours ago, FCISuperGuy said:

Turns out I have a business trip from the 12th to the 20th, so could I be moved to the 25th-26th Nov slot please?

Also, I will be launching a habitation module and airlock module to Lookdown Station (2 separate launches) as well as a crew return vehicle and airlock module to Gateway Station (single launch). The airlock modules for both stations will contain heavy-duty jetpacks for minor station maintenance. I may also launch a solar power truss and a central docking module to replace the single truss currently present on Lookdown to increase the amount of docking ports currently on the station (to be launched with the airlock module), depending on the station layout by the time my turn rolls around (if the solar truss is connected directly to the science module, there will be no way to replace it).

I'll extend the launches to 4 if you'd like as it seems to be a heavy module you're bringing up there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FCISuperGuy    170
11 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

I'll extend the launches to 4 if you'd like as it seems to be a heavy module you're bringing up there...

Your choice, I don't have any preference to using 4 or 3 launches. The launchers I'm working on should be able to handle the load in 3 launches but 4 would be a bit easier, of course. Then again, I always love a challenge...

Edited by FCISuperGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scientia1423    246

@TheGuyNamedAlan, you gave me an incompatible save? So I can't launch anything. Please upload the persistent and quicksave and I'll skip my turn for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Scientia1423 said:

@TheGuyNamedAlan, you gave me an incompatible save? So I can't launch anything. Please upload the persistent and quicksave and I'll skip my turn for this.

I'll do it as soon as I get onto my pc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

@TheGuyNamedAlan, you gave me an incompatible save? So I can't launch anything. Please upload the persistent and quicksave and I'll skip my turn for this.

it must be because i'm using 1.2.1

@Scientia1423 i use steam which auto updates to the latest version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baybrawler    38

If it would be allowed I would like to send a rover to some planet whichever window is close to open. The transfer would take well over 30 days, but if there's a design I could work off of I would be willing to send a few of the solar relay probes into their designated orbits. If this is not approved I plan on sending a module to one of the space stations (I'll have to look at the stations in person to decide what I want to send).

Also, I think that creating some sort of wiki site for the station so it is easy to see what launches are coming up as well as what stations/missions have been going on. 

Edited by Baybrawler
Could I also be moved to the 11/12 slot? Doing it during the week would be tough for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scientia1423    246
5 hours ago, Baybrawler said:

If it would be allowed I would like to send a rover to some planet whichever window is close to open. The transfer would take well over 30 days, but if there's a design I could work off of I would be willing to send a few of the solar relay probes into their designated orbits. If this is not approved I plan on sending a module to one of the space stations (I'll have to look at the stations in person to decide what I want to send).

Alright, I'll give you unlimited days only for this turn however there are some spacecraft in orbit waiting to go to duna...

5 hours ago, Baybrawler said:

Also, I think that creating some sort of wiki site for the station so it is easy to see what launches are coming up as well as what stations/missions have been going on. 

Seems like a good idea, dunno whether to create an actual website or a wikia one.

6 hours ago, TheGuyNamedAlan said:

it must be because i'm using 1.2.1

@Scientia1423 i use steam which auto updates to the latest version.

I have 1.2.1 too and its still giving me that message...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scientia1423 said:

Alright, I'll give you unlimited days only for this turn however there are some spacecraft in orbit waiting to go to duna...

Seems like a good idea, dunno whether to create an actual website or a wikia one.

I have 1.2.1 too and its still giving me that message...

it works with me though?!

@Scientia1423 i dont have any mods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scientia1423    246
1 minute ago, TheGuyNamedAlan said:

it works with me though?!

@Scientia1423 i dont have any mods

Its probably because there's no quicksave which probably corrupted the save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Baybrawler said:

If it would be allowed I would like to send a rover to some planet whichever window is close to open. The transfer would take well over 30 days, but if there's a design I could work off of I would be willing to send a few of the solar relay probes into their designated orbits. If this is not approved I plan on sending a module to one of the space stations (I'll have to look at the stations in person to decide what I want to send).

Also, I think that creating some sort of wiki site for the station so it is easy to see what launches are coming up as well as what stations/missions have been going on. 

wot about an app?? :D 

18 minutes ago, Scientia1423 said:

Its probably because there's no quicksave which probably corrupted the save.

it used to be just the persistent file we pass around though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scientia1423    246
10 minutes ago, TheGuyNamedAlan said:

it used to be just the persistent file we pass around though.

Yeah but I need it all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FCISuperGuy    170
6 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

Yeah but I need it all

Just make a new sandbox save and copy the persistence file from @TheGuyNamedAlan into it (replace the old one).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scientia1423    246
1 hour ago, FCISuperGuy said:

Just make a new sandbox save and copy the persistence file from @TheGuyNamedAlan into it (replace the old one).

I'll try that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baybrawler    38

Once I get the save I can get started with making a wiki. You can make one free through wikia so that's probably how I'll do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scientia1423    246
57 minutes ago, Baybrawler said:

Once I get the save I can get started with making a wiki. You can make one free through wikia so that's probably how I'll do it.

Let's go through wikia as anyone can contribute.

However maybe there should be planet articles for eg Missions on/around Kerbin with stations and bases having their page of their own.

If you look back on the previous article, I have a detailed list of launches on the first page and I will help with this of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DMSP    1441
23 minutes ago, Scientia1423 said:

Here is the link to the wiki which is a WIP. You are free to edit anything: http://kspstock-community-space-program.wikia.com/wiki/Stock_Community_Space_Program_Wiki

You know, if I have some free time, maybe I'll make a History page or something. Just a nice thing to cool down one night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scientia1423    246
26 minutes ago, DMSP said:

You know, if I have some free time, maybe I'll make a History page or something. Just a nice thing to cool down one night.

That would be a good thing :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baybrawler    38

If you could give me some admin permissions I'd love to add in some cool overall designs for the site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now