Stock Community Space Program - Observation save ready.

5 hours ago, DMSP said:

@Scientia1423, did you get the save? Please don't timewarp if you did. @TheGuyNamedAlan, do you have any photos of your Miniturn?

No word yet.

4 hours ago, Benji13 said:

Are you allowed to use a modded SSTO to deliver a stock payload to orbit?

Yes but deorbit your SSTO and make sure your modded debris is cleared up.

3 hours ago, garithmar said:

By what I have read yes that is allowed as long as your payload is stock.

Also this looks fun, I'll get a few stock crafts put together. 

Modded are the launch vehicle. No stationary aircraft, base part or anything above LKO is allowed to be modded.

2 hours ago, SHiftER2O said:

Wouldn't that ruin the compatibility with other stock players? Unless you're planning to recover the SSTO after delivery

Quoted you to clear up confusion.

Also, @KAL 9000, @Benji13 & @garithmar, post pictures of your crafts on the forums after the turn!

Please leave a message after the beep

Spoiler

BEEP!

@DMSP Great! Can't wait to watch my puny rover get driven many more miles than intended! BTW: It only had a 500 meter headlight to RTG warranty, and @Scientia1423 didn't go for the extended 1000 Kilometer warranty, so hopefully there aren't any crashes. 

Also, are all the slots taken before the mass Duna departure? If not I might take a slot and add in another craft.  

Another also, are there any photos of the current rovers that are about to be sent? If I make another or part of a base I don't want to make a near replica of someone else's. 

Edited by Baybrawler

11 hours ago, Baybrawler said:

@DMSP Great! Can't wait to watch my puny rover get driven many more miles than intended! BTW: It only had a 500 meter headlight to RTG warranty, and @Scientia1423 didn't go for the extended 1000 Kilometer warranty, so hopefully there aren't any crashes. 

Also, are all the slots taken before the mass Duna departure? If not I might take a slot and add in another craft.  

Another also, are there any photos of the current rovers that are about to be sent? If I make another or part of a base I don't want to make a near replica of someone else's. 

lmao what 1Mm warranty?

Also all the Duna's slots have been taken so you have to wait till I suppose January/February for Duna to be in contact again.

@DMSP, my plane has been successfully recovered, fixed and landed on the Island, I just need to park it outside of the hanger so it doesn't blow up again.

I've created a page for our aircraft to be properly detailed here is the link:http://kspstock-community-space-program.wikia.com/wiki/44th_Air_Wing and KSS Blockade redirects to that page.

Siren Station is now online. We've established an underwater marine research base at a very interesting crater lake in Kerbin, to study about how this massive formation came to be. To access the Siren Station, you must board the Siren Station Gateway located directly above the Siren Station, and take the submersible elevator down. Warning! Do not exit the elevator until it has fully docked with either vessel!

The Siren Station has access to 6 mini submarines with a crew capacity of two, a refinery, an internal and external science lab, and a housing unit for those who'd like to stay a while. It also has -grabber-docks for docking larger submarines or anything really, knock yourself out :)

Siren Station

ukSMBNe.png

Siren Station Gateway

O2KROcM.png

sRcKMjI.png

Edited by SHiftER2O

7 hours ago, Scientia1423 said:

My LOK lander has landed onto the Duna base, however it might take a while for the process to be complete as I have other ships to land onto the surface.

@TheGuyNamedAlan has 2 ships in orbit that are waiting to land.

may i see the pictures when you've landed them? :D

10 hours ago, TheGuyNamedAlan said:

may i see the pictures when you've landed them? :D

Heart of Kerbals is HARD to land! The ship is very un-aerodynamic which means i can't maneuver properly to land near the site.

I used stock hyperedit to teleport the ship to duna orbit as it would take too long for the next duna transfer.

@Baybrawler, I might need to cut completely into your turn in order to get everything finished. 

5 minutes ago, Scientia1423 said:

Heart of Kerbals is HARD to land! The ship is very un-aerodynamic which means i can't maneuver properly to land near the site.

I used stock hyperedit to teleport the ship to duna orbit as it would take too long for the next duna transfer.

@Baybrawler, I might need to cut completely into your turn in order to get everything finished. 

isn't using hyperedit restricted to Kerbin only?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.