[1.12.x] Image Viewer Continued

linuxgurugamer

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, I came to report a bug but thought I should start by saying thanks to Linuxgurugamer. Keeping all these mods current is awesome of you, and much appreciated.

So, the issue is that the "resize" buttons make images blurry, even if you resize up and then back down. The original button makes the image clear again, but if you click +10% and then -10% it gets blurry. The blur is pretty significant. I have an image that has pixelated text, and increasing its size causes the text to look smooth. It doesn't seem to be working as a zoom function, but more of an actual stretch function.

If I can help by providing any additional information, let me know.

Thanks again.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm having the game get stuck loading with this mod installed. It gets to the end of loading where I guess it checks for expansions, and just hangs there, with the loading screens changing.

KSP 1.8.1, ImageViewer 0.6.0.0

Its a lightly modded install, is fine by just removing Image Viewer.
Something weird is happening with not being able to compile/clone a *ton* of Squad parts vOv
Also, something with ModuleManager and ImageViewer is throwing a couple exceptions too.. vOv

I've included logs KSP.logs from both my w/o ImageViewer installed, and then *with* Image Viewer installed... that being the only change.

EDIT: Shoot... I named the filenames backwards :face_palm:

WITH ImageViewer:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16sqn1P4YugptkPOScAIbroqXuU5sXXiN

WITHOUT ImageViewer:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LGLUc8mHUgQ6AL96gfR-k1LhCDuhjGwb

Edited by Stone Blue

New release, 0.0.6.1

• Updated usage of ToolbarController to latest version
  • Added RegisterToolbarButton
  • Removed the "Use Blizzy" option, not needed anymore
  • Replaced old "WWW" class with ToolbarControl.LoadImageFromFile
  • Deleted ToolbarWrapper.cs (was all commented out)
  • Added imageDir to config file, so it can be overridden by a knowledgable user

On 11/2/2019 at 5:31 PM, Stone Blue said:

I'm having the game get stuck loading with this mod installed. It gets to the end of loading where I guess it checks for expansions, and just hangs there, with the loading screens changing.

KSP 1.8.1, ImageViewer 0.6.0.0

Its a lightly modded install, is fine by just removing Image Viewer.
Something weird is happening with not being able to compile/clone a *ton* of Squad parts vOv
Also, something with ModuleManager and ImageViewer is throwing a couple exceptions too.. vOv

I've included logs KSP.logs from both my w/o ImageViewer installed, and then *with* Image Viewer installed... that being the only change.

EDIT: Shoot... I named the filenames backwards :face_palm:

WITH ImageViewer:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16sqn1P4YugptkPOScAIbroqXuU5sXXiN

WITHOUT ImageViewer:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LGLUc8mHUgQ6AL96gfR-k1LhCDuhjGwb

If you are still having problems, first remove all mods which haven't been updated for 1.8.  

Alternate Resource Panel (max is 1.4.99)

Ok... hadnt messed with KSP since leaving my last, erroneous, bug report. I pulled a dumb one, and ended up removing both ClickThrough and ToolbarCont. by accident when I pulled a bunch of mods out to do those two runs of ImageViewer. :face_palm:

Sorry for the (probably) false bug report. I should kno better :P

@linuxgurugamer Thanx for the quick update and feature add. I knew you were *busy* getting thru 1.8.x updates for everything else, and didnt really expect you to move so fast on IV... ;)

The new update including new user dir. feature (as expected), works flawlessly, in 1.8.1. ;) THANK YOU, again.

Just one *tiny* thing to note, and if you think its worth changing, lmk and I can throw up a request on the repo as a reminder, for you to consider if you ever update this mod again...

When changing skins, the toolbar popup UI doesnt change skins along with the other two.

BGNsRCi.png

Edited by Stone Blue

50 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Ok... hadnt messed with KSP since leaving my last, erroneous, bug report. I pulled a dumb one, and ended up removing both ClickThrough and ToolbarCont. by accident when I pulled a bunch of mods out to do those two runs of ImageViewer. :face_palm:

Sorry for the (probably) false bug report. I should kno better :P

@linuxgurugamer Thanx for the quick update and feature add. I knew you were *busy* getting thru 1.8.x updates for everything else, and didnt really expect you to move so fast on IV... ;)

The new update including new user dir. feature (as expected), works flawlessly, in 1.8.1. ;) THANK YOU, again.

Just one *tiny* thing to note, and if you think its worth changing, lmk and I can throw up a request on the repo as a reminder, for you to consider if you ever update this mod again...

When changing skins, the toolbar popup UI doesnt change skins along with the other two.

BGNsRCi.png

Unless you really, really want it, then no.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

To the UI skins, or the images themselves?

To the images themselves, really useful to build replicas (especially planes with RO/FAR). (I used external app to do so before).

And pretty sure other people could enjoy this feature as well.

• 2 months later...
On 12/9/2019 at 3:23 PM, kurgut said:

To the images themselves, really useful to build replicas (especially planes with RO/FAR). (I used external app to do so before).

And pretty sure other people could enjoy this feature as well.

I actually really love that idea, I do a lot of that in gimp and sketchup when I am making things. 

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.