RaendyLeBeau

hi all,

hope the new Stage 1 Fuel Tank 'ASFT-8500' looks interesting. 

i am used colors of Russian Soyuz heavy lifters like this :

http://imgur.com/gallery/ChXez

eg4Xgaa.jpg

i have put some scale details on the new S1 Fuel Tank. (ASFT-8500)

WisoUkJ.jpg

here for comparison :)

6034188160-1-800x445.jpg

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

hi all, so i just elaborated new scale details on Stage 1 and finished the other Docking port - here some preview pictures.

additional i am created a simple graphical 'mission' patch for the AVALON STS , i hope you like it :

35Gv9AO.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/ZwWr3

at left -> the Advanced Rocket Booster : ARB-LK35

at right ->  the Advanced Stage Fuel Tank : ASFT-8500

087yTS3.jpg

U0HfqAm.jpg

just finish the other docking port ADP-220 - the big port was named with ADP-500 (the number indicated the diameter)

ehXOxrB.jpg

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

dear all, am right in the 'shot'. - still have finished texturing the stage adapter. Name is ASA-1150 - stands for "Advanced.Stage.Adapter-1150" number stands as always for diameter. In this case 11.5m adapter.

http://imgur.com/gallery/DmfEF

To save memory, I use the same textur map for the ASA-1150, ARB-LK35 and ASFT-8500 parts (2024x2024)  -  So I have the compromise high texture resolution good quality, and only 1 texture image for 3 objects to load.

du0GyTs.jpg

UO8huZH.jpg

about the "warning stripes" - Maybe it looks good in the overall picture - must look maybe I'll take it away again.

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

Today was an intensive work day. Here the last one:  "Avalon Transfer Stage Core Fueltank: CFT-FE465" - now with textures. Semiscale-look. - Hope it pleases

http://imgur.com/gallery/Q6I33   

http://imgur.com/a/0DyZj

for comparison, the mk1-2 pod  ...  :)

cyJVyLw.jpg

WTG0L5t.jpg

2IpZLTi.jpg

uFco7r8.jpg

- thnx 4 watching

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

I don't check this thread for a few days and loads of developments! Rocket parts are looking great! Will the parts of the tanks that go in (non form factor) create fairings when the nodes are attached!

4 hours ago, Kertech said:

I don't check this thread for a few days and loads of developments! Rocket parts are looking great! Will the parts of the tanks that go in (non form factor) create fairings when the nodes are attached!

Hello kertech, thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it. Yes have made a lot as much as possible before the summer comes .. afterwards I will not possibly have so much time. - Yesterday I got more details on the models .. later follow later still pictures.

cheers :)

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

hi all, so just imported the components on Unity 5 - the first preview is simply fantastic ! the elaborated scale details have paid off. i am using KSP specular shaders (without bumpmapping). Hope it looks so good during the gameplay...

thnx 4 watching :)

http://imgur.com/a/6WPT7

2owSKUH.jpg

Z7pN0dn.jpg

gWmpV9I.jpg

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

Hello together, have just finished the cluster tank for the ATS.

(CLS-FT365 =  Avalon TransferStage Cluster FuelTank )

This part is intended for a space station which is also intended to serve as fueling unit.

This part is for a space station which serves as fueling unit. Of course it can also be used differently.   - thnx 4 watching :)

DehVmq6.jpg

2kRohiH.jpg

KPG1fDh.jpg

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

dear all,

worked the last days very hard.  now i have a good overall project status.  

Two 'attach-nodes' problems still have to be eliminated . (yes always the same 'bull-sh..' with attach-nodes and docking-nodes )

- therefore the cluster tank can not be attached to the ATS core tank. - hope that tomorrow I solve these problems.

- I still had a request regarding "ASET props" for the IVA. - if all goes well we will populate the AVALON IVA's with "ASET-probs".

( in this regard goes many thanks to @Dragon01 )

here some pictures, cheers !  

@Nansuchao  -  soon coming next developer release   :)

XTQnY2A.png

QZWTGXl.png

bD7aRDE.png

c1DKwAl.png

sPXt3Hp.png

ykDTr1r.png

5AfgtxI.png

Edited by RaendyLeBeau
added rel-0317 pictures

8 minutes ago, RaendyLeBeau said:

dear all,

worked the last days very hard.  now i have a good overall project status.  

Two 'attach-nodes' problems still have to be eliminated . (yes always the same 'bull-sh..' with attach-nodes and docking-nodes )

- therefore the cluster tank can not be attached to the ATS core tank. - hope that tomorrow I solve these problems.

- I still had a request regarding "ASET props" for the IVA. - if all goes well we will populate the AVALON IVA's with "ASET-probs".

( in this regard goes many thanks to @Dragon01 )

here some pictures, cheers !  

@Nansuchao  -  soon coming next developer release   :)

XTQnY2A.png

QZWTGXl.png

bD7aRDE.png

c1DKwAl.png

sPXt3Hp.png

ykDTr1r.png

5AfgtxI.png

That's awesome!

On 18.3.2017 at 10:56 PM, Nansuchao said:

dear all,

solved the issue _ here the solution link - many thanks in this regard to @SpannerMonkey(smce)

here - now a short Trailer Clip :

ATS - Space and Fueling Station on Orbit over Admun (Kargantua System)

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

Dear all, just finished texturing the core Space Ship SS-AVALON 

Obviously this ship is shown without a docking adapter - this must of course be installed during the game.

Spoiler

SaIHFQi.jpg

texturing looks a little like that ....  simply military grey with the round flag  :) - Hope it pleases. It has adapted from the texturing to the rest. Ok, the national flag is a personal addon. - "artistic freedom" ... does not always must to be the US flag or NASA ..

thnx 4 watching -cheers

Spoiler

Typhoon_flight_Cenciotti_close-up.jpg

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

1 hour ago, RaendyLeBeau said:

hi all, have made just some adjustments at Nose - so now I am satisfied. Looks right scale.

looks AWESOME....

Can I ask, are you using regular KSP shaders, or maybe PBR shaders on that?

1 hour ago, Stone Blue said:

looks AWESOME....

Can I ask, are you using regular KSP shaders, or maybe PBR shaders on that?

hi Stone, i am usualy use regular KSP -shaders like "bumped-specular"  (but these pictures are taken from blender .. )