RaendyLeBeau

hi all,  just make a design review of Commander Bridge on Ship AVALON. here some pictures

have phun, cheers !

https://imgur.com/gallery/ztRTh

9dE9Nxe.jpgAgXG2BG.jpg

SgXsPel.jpg

there were still 2 kerbals to it, now there are a total of 26 Kerbals who have space in the ship AVALON.

- 5 pilots / engineers in the commander bridge. 3 engineers up at docking chamber. 3 kerbals in science & medic department. 3 kerbals in the green-house department. 12 kerbals in the transport department at the bottom. -> so this is now 5 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 12 = 26

Of course, the ship would have had more space, but as I explained in older posts, I have also tried to consider the space for fuel to make the whole more realistic. for this reason, the pressurized-chamber was more realistic. (see first concept draws - https://imgur.com/a/a9MdC )

A3dSpdk.jpg

11 minutes ago, captinjoehenry said:

Sadly this is in development and there are no public downloads out right now.

Thanks, at least I'm not blind. Ok, can we clearly say that on the OP, so folks seeing all this neat stuff that seems to be done and working is not in fact available yet?

it makes no sense people who contribute nothing to a project that is still in development send a "download-link". This gives me more work in the end, and answering the questions here does not help, as the topic 'project cooperation' was already discussed in the previous post. who can read is always in the advantage ..

anyway a little cheers' !

saFnszL.gif

ps. I believe I can claim that there is a difference between "add-on releases" and "add-on development"

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

On 10/29/2017 at 9:28 AM, RaendyLeBeau said:

it makes no sense people who contribute nothing to a project that is still in development send a "download-link". This gives me more work in the end, and answering the questions here does not help, as the topic 'project cooperation' was already discussed in the previous post. who can read is always in the advantage ..

saFnszL.gif

ps. I believe I can claim that there is a difference between "add-on releases" and "add-on development"

I do enjoy reading about your progress and even seeing the wireframes.  Given that I had a lot of fun using your Rocket Factory mod, I am reasonably certain that STS Avalon will be a joy to use.

But, more to the point, it's ready when you say it is and we should all respect your decision.

When you release it, I shall cackle with glee as my Kerbals perish by the hundr... uh... bravely push the limits of these parts on a mission to Duna, or the other planets. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2017 at 9:28 AM, RaendyLeBeau said:

saFnszL.gif

If certain mod developers could read, they would know that probably 80% of mods in development have download links because the bug reports make it much easier for them to actually finish. So it's perfectly normal for someone to be confused when they see one without a link and to ask. But you go on thinking you're the one who is normal, I will watch and be very amused by how unhappy all your users make you by doing anything at all other than what you specify and you say they can or can't do. I'm sure you try that in RL and have just as many friends as a result.

And here's a little cheers for you

saFnszL.gif

16 hours ago, vossiewulf said:

If certain mod developers could read, they would know that probably 80% of mods in development have download links because the bug reports make it much easier for them to actually finish. So it's perfectly normal for someone to be confused when they see one without a link and to ask. But you go on thinking you're the one who is normal, I will watch and be very amused by how unhappy all your users make you by doing anything at all other than what you specify and you say they can or can't do. I'm sure you try that in RL and have just as many friends as a result.

And here's a little cheers for you

saFnszL.gif

When someone spends hundreds of hours making you a product for absolutely free- you shut up and be quite. If you don't want to wait on it, I'm sure you can find the door. Also, try taking it upon yourself to find something. I have a test release of this mod and the developer didn't give it to me nor did I ask. Also, setting up a download link takes time and effort. 

My previous post stopped just short of directly telling people where a link was but I'm removing that post because I don't want YOU to find it!

"I'm sure you try that in RL and have just as many friends"!!!!

My cheers would get me in trouble:mad:- take that glass out his hand and read in between the lines.

Edited by harrisjosh2711

• 3 weeks later...

hi all, cheers from flight (Airbus A321) FCO to PMO 4 days ago .. 

landing at sicily without sun .. :) very unusual. 

ok, but what I wanted to say , I did not forget you .. mod is still in progress

Spoiler

DgaARxe.jpg

Spoiler

3RAdo7t.jpg

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2018 at 4:43 PM, Jhorriga said:

Are you dead 

Hello, no, not really. :D but thanks for asking.
yes why it is currently a little quiet about my project: quite simply private matters, too little motivation ...
In addition, I am currently engaged in game programming with Unity, so I have some ideas ..