[1.8.x- 1.12.x] LLL Continued Dev Thread - New BETA Release

linuxgurugamer

Yeah, I know that :P 

AVC is reporting 1.1 is available, but I can't find it... on git 1.02 is the last release... maybe it's still uploading?

4 minutes ago, LeLeon said:

no fart, 1.1 is just the version of the mod, 1.2.1 is set as ksp-version

No problem though, I just downloaded the whole repository and copied over the gamedata folder... pretty sure that will work LOL

Edited by TheKurgan

green button "clone or download" -> download to desktop -> open the zip "LLL-Continued-master" and you have the latest version, @linuxgurugamer has not packed a new zip on github. Perhaps, because there are too many commits incoming.

Aunt Edit: too late :wink:

Edited by LeLeon

4 hours ago, COL.R.Neville said:

how hard is it to make all the windows etc.. work with jsi transparent pods?

https://github.com/JPLRepo/JSIAdvTransparentPods/wiki/JSIAdvTransparentPods

Spoiler

A capsule properly designed for transparency must fit these criteria:

• IVA and the outer model should match up strictly, which is apparently not the case for most pods. Props should not poke through the walls. (Unless they're using JSISelectivelyVisibleProp, at least.)
  • Props should not contain flat mesh colliders -- such objects when seen with a world-space camera cause Unity to spam error messages and cause a sharp drop in performance.
  • External windows must be specified as a transform of their own, so that their transparency can be manipulated if you so desire.
  • Windows must appear transparent (at least partially, or there's no point) with one shader and opaque with another shader. For example, they can have a texture with an alpha layer on the windows, and use KSP/Diffuse for opaque state while using KSP/Alpha/Translucent for transparent state. You can pick any pair of shaders, or even use one shader for transparent state and multiple others for opaque state, as long as this condition is satisfied, though.
  • You can specify transforms for internal windows in the transparentTransforms field and have their shaders swapped the same as the external windows. The transforms must each be uniquely named and if you have multiple windows then it is recommended you merge their meshes into one transform for each part, internal, shader overlay. JSIAdvTransparentPods will only find and process the first occurrence of each transformname on each model.
  • The transparentTransforms field needs to be specified, or the windows will not properly switch to opaque if the user turns OFF the Transparent Pod feature via the right-click menu.
  • If you are using transparentTransforms for windows you need to include a mesh for windows on your external Part (set to opaque shader initially) else users that don't have JSITransparentPods installed won't see any windows (or internal). You then need to include a second copy of the windows on your depthmask shader overlay (but also with opaque shader set initially, not the DepthMask shader!) and you need to offset these window meshes so the are slightly outside the external part windows (on top of them).
  • You need to add a copy of your external mesh onto your IVA with gaps in this mesh where you want your windows or where you want the user to see into your IVA from the outside. This mesh must be assigned the DepthShader in Unity 5 and exported as part of your IVA model.
  • With two new variables, transparentPodDepthMaskShaderTransform and stockOverlayDepthMaskShaderTransform, you can create two seperate parent/children objects within your internal that have DepthMask shaders. See the details above for each field. With this ability you can say define a depthmask set of meshes parented by transparentPodDepthMaskShaderTransform that only have cut-outs where Windows are in your external model. This means the internal will only be visible through windows and when you toggle transparent pod mode on/off or the stock overlay mode on/off you will only ever be able to see through this depthmask meshes. If you define a set of meshes parented by stockOverlayDepthMaskShaderTransform then these meshes will be enabled/disabled when you turn the Stock Overlay feature on and off (and any meshes in transparentPodDepthMaskShaderTransform will be alternatively toggled on and off). This allows you to provide a more open-cut visible view into the Internal of the part when the user toggles the Stock Overlay feature on/off. Make sure any model/mesh with DepthMask Shader is set to 'Kerbals' layer in unity.

The first point is a dealbreaker for LLL. I had a short view into pod .cfgs. Many use the cockpit of Hog, some mk1 cockpit. Hog cockpit fits exactly? I have no idea, if Lack took care about dimensions. Most of the requirements refers to Blender, not my comfort zone.

Edited by LeLeon

50 minutes ago, COL.R.Neville said:

ahh didnt realize there were so many hoops. 

figured it was a special material that you made the glass out of in blender. 

All my Blender walks were pointless. The learning curve is just too high from entry level to the opened .mu of cargo bays with meshes, layers, collissions and animations. So cockpits would be same result.

Edited by LeLeon

It seems 2 days ago you updated the version file without creating a release.  This has been causing AVC to spew errors.

Making a separate release branch on GitHub, that is cloned over on each release should fix this.

8 hours ago, Ruedii said:

It seems 2 days ago you updated the version file without creating a release.  This has been causing AVC to spew errors.

Making a separate release branch on GitHub, that is cloned over on each release should fix this.

For now, just delete the version file

LLL is still active, feel free to get latest test release from my Github fork. You can help, if you give feedback, critics and report bugs. https://github.com/LeLeon/LLL-Continued

The changes since last update:

Spoiler

All categories:

• reviewed and balanced techtree, cost, entryCost, mass, tags, bulkheadprofiles, attachrules

Engines:

• Ion Engines: added sounds & plumes
  • Nuclear Engines: added blue nuclear plumes, fixed plume positions
  • Turbojet: rebuild of FX, now jet sounds
  • LFO Engines: fixed FX and plume positions
  • removed unused ElectricCharge on some engines
  • removed "always on"-generator on nuclear engines in exchange of
    positive alternator generator

Pods:

• Bridge Cockpit "Eagle's Nest: set models hardcoded asymetric CoM to center of the tank.
  • Bulldog Cockpit (Tug): rebuild of FX, now with sounds

FuelTank:

• changed tank content compared to size of stock counterparts
  • changed mass & cost related to content and stock
  • reviewed FSfuelSwitch module:
    Fuel will now cost credits, wasn't calculated before, is now hardcoded
    as "tankCost", upscaled prices fit to upscaled stock counterparts.
    Should be a bit more expensive, because LLL tanks are lighter. I
    couldn't fix the scaled mass, "tankMass" won't work, so i did it over
    costs.
  • added structural option to all cubed tanks (not 2x1 spherical tank)
  • added Ore option on 1x1 tanks
  • some visual stripes/ pipes for karbonite, structural, ore
  • LLL_Scale_Exponents.cfg added for the scaled tankcost.

Known issue:
Downscaling will lead to ABSOLUTE SICK costs, especially when scaling
Xenon. Thats a problem of Tweakscale and FSfuelSwitch. If FSfuelSwitch
would work correct with fuelcosts, Tweakscale wouldn't go crazy with
downscaling.

Electrical:

• ShroudPanel and batteries now work with Tweakscale.

• Rework of Extractor Fan (Lack's Air Compression Generator). It's now
    IntakeAir generator like Wind Turbine, but less effective (also lighter)

• Generator (+small) use now LFO, consumption compared to stock. Fit
    between the stock fuel generators. Bigger generator got small battery.

• Solar panels are now more efficient, can be compared to stock solar
    panels, 2x1SolarPanel has a battery now

• Salt reactor massive changes: 120 ec/sec output, need Xenon input, has small Xenon tank, has battery. Needs a lot of cooling, 800W !! Efficiency is much more depending on cooling, than every other generator i know. F.e. 400 W cooling power = ~30% efficiency

• Fission plant massive changes: needs Xenon input, has small Xenon tank, has battery. Need cooling, 150W. Efficiency is much more depending on cooling, than every other generator i know. F.e. 75 W cooling power = ~30% efficiency

Structural:

• many adapters and structural hull segments have now switch between
    blank structural and different fuel settings, depending on size...
  • ... in exchange, all these parts lost crew capacity, but for that next
    to normal crew hulls i ...
  • ... added a half sized, half flat cupola for one Kerbal, that fits on
    1x1 and higher hulls
  • added 1x1 Long Cap, /holds EC and Mono, length of 1x1 third

Ground:

• added ModuleAnimateGeneric to Skid and UndersideLeg, removed patch file for that
  • disabled LargeWheel because of skin flicker and visual problems
  • disabled broken (floating) landingleg
  • Note: None of the landing legs have leg functionality, just visual animation!

TACLifeSupport Fixes:
fixed/added codes for Greenhouse, water purifier, carbon extractor

• TACLS boxes make now sense with amount. All three boxes hold almost same amount of kerbal days
  • 2x1lifesupport, balanced content values ratio, own colored label for the box

All parts ingame moved from standard category to custom category "Life
Support" of CommunityCategoryKit (served with TACLS). No double entries.

Misc:

• Weather Station renamend and converted from 2 to 4 stock experiment part
  • Buggys fuel cell now consume LFO, got tanks for it.
  • fixed Cargo bays nodes ID (but still broken)
  • fixed fairing codes update to normal status
  • removed duplicate files to prevent log spam

PartDisable files fix:

• changed codes of LLL_PartDisabler.cfg & LLL_PartDisableLargerSizes.cfg

• the disabled parts are disabled ingame (were previously still ingame
    in advanced filters). ~160 patches less at start

• added BrokenParts 2016-11-18.txt , list with problematic parts

LLL & LLL-Extra sort:
Some parts moved, so LLL-Extra don't will be needed for normal game.
Here can be found: 2x2, 4x4, 3x1, 4x1, 6x1 size subtypes and prototype
parts. Most parts in LLL-Extra are disabled through config.

LLL-Extra to LLL:

• Droopy cockpit, Buster cockpit, EagleCrewPod, 2x1LifeSupport
    LLL to LLL-LLL-Extra (all parts actually disabled)
  • BERTY, BERTYMechjeb, 2x1ASAS, 5WayRCS, attachable Counterweights, RadialJetEngine, HeatTiles parts, 2x2 related parts, 4x4 related parts

Also compatibility wishes are welcome.

Edited by LeLeon

On 11/21/2016 at 8:18 PM, LeLeon said:

LLL is still active, feel free to get latest test release from my Github fork. You can help, if you give feedback, critics and report bugs. https://github.com/LeLeon/LLL-Continued

The changes since last update:

Reveal hidden contents

All categories:

• reviewed and balanced techtree, cost, entryCost, mass, tags, bulkheadprofiles, attachrules

Engines:

• Ion Engines: added sounds & plumes
  • Nuclear Engines: added blue nuclear plumes, fixed plume positions
  • Turbojet: rebuild of FX, now jet sounds
  • LFO Engines: fixed FX and plume positions
  • removed unused ElectricCharge on some engines
  • removed "always on"-generator on nuclear engines in exchange of
    positive alternator generator

Pods:

• Bridge Cockpit "Eagle's Nest: set models hardcoded asymetric CoM to center of the tank.
  • Bulldog Cockpit (Tug): rebuild of FX, now with sounds

FuelTank:

• changed tank content compared to size of stock counterparts
  • changed mass & cost related to content and stock
  • reviewed FSfuelSwitch module:
    Fuel will now cost credits, wasn't calculated before, is now hardcoded
    as "tankCost", upscaled prices fit to upscaled stock counterparts.
    Should be a bit more expensive, because LLL tanks are lighter. I
    couldn't fix the scaled mass, "tankMass" won't work, so i did it over
    costs.
  • added structural option to all cubed tanks (not 2x1 spherical tank)
  • added Ore option on 1x1 tanks
  • some visual stripes/ pipes for karbonite, structural, ore
  • LLL_Scale_Exponents.cfg added for the scaled tankcost.

Known issue:
Downscaling will lead to ABSOLUTE SICK costs, especially when scaling
Xenon. Thats a problem of Tweakscale and FSfuelSwitch. If FSfuelSwitch
would work correct with fuelcosts, Tweakscale wouldn't go crazy with
downscaling.

Electrical:

• ShroudPanel and batteries now work with Tweakscale.

• Rework of Extractor Fan (Lack's Air Compression Generator). It's now
    IntakeAir generator like Wind Turbine, but less effective (also lighter)

• Generator (+small) use now LFO, consumption compared to stock. Fit
    between the stock fuel generators. Bigger generator got small battery.

• Solar panels are now more efficient, can be compared to stock solar
    panels, 2x1SolarPanel has a battery now

• Salt reactor massive changes: 120 ec/sec output, need Xenon input, has small Xenon tank, has battery. Needs a lot of cooling, 800W !! Efficiency is much more depending on cooling, than every other generator i know. F.e. 400 W cooling power = ~30% efficiency

• Fission plant massive changes: needs Xenon input, has small Xenon tank, has battery. Need cooling, 150W. Efficiency is much more depending on cooling, than every other generator i know. F.e. 75 W cooling power = ~30% efficiency

Structural:

• many adapters and structural hull segments have now switch between
    blank structural and different fuel settings, depending on size...
  • ... in exchange, all these parts lost crew capacity, but for that next
    to normal crew hulls i ...
  • ... added a half sized, half flat cupola for one Kerbal, that fits on
    1x1 and higher hulls
  • added 1x1 Long Cap, /holds EC and Mono, length of 1x1 third

Ground:

• added ModuleAnimateGeneric to Skid and UndersideLeg, removed patch file for that
  • disabled LargeWheel because of skin flicker and visual problems
  • disabled broken (floating) landingleg
  • Note: None of the landing legs have leg functionality, just visual animation!

TACLifeSupport Fixes:
fixed/added codes for Greenhouse, water purifier, carbon extractor

• TACLS boxes make now sense with amount. All three boxes hold almost same amount of kerbal days
  • 2x1lifesupport, balanced content values ratio, own colored label for the box

All parts ingame moved from standard category to custom category "Life
Support" of CommunityCategoryKit (served with TACLS). No double entries.

Misc:

• Weather Station renamend and converted from 2 to 4 stock experiment part
  • Buggys fuel cell now consume LFO, got tanks for it.
  • fixed Cargo bays nodes ID (but still broken)
  • fixed fairing codes update to normal status
  • removed duplicate files to prevent log spam

PartDisable files fix:

• changed codes of LLL_PartDisabler.cfg & LLL_PartDisableLargerSizes.cfg

• the disabled parts are disabled ingame (were previously still ingame
    in advanced filters). ~160 patches less at start

• added BrokenParts 2016-11-18.txt , list with problematic parts

LLL & LLL-Extra sort:
Some parts moved, so LLL-Extra don't will be needed for normal game.
Here can be found: 2x2, 4x4, 3x1, 4x1, 6x1 size subtypes and prototype
parts. Most parts in LLL-Extra are disabled through config.

LLL-Extra to LLL:

• Droopy cockpit, Buster cockpit, EagleCrewPod, 2x1LifeSupport
    LLL to LLL-LLL-Extra (all parts actually disabled)
  • BERTY, BERTYMechjeb, 2x1ASAS, 5WayRCS, attachable Counterweights, RadialJetEngine, HeatTiles parts, 2x2 related parts, 4x4 related parts

Also compatibility wishes are welcome.

Sorry for being a bit out of it, I've been busy (see this:  https://goo.gl/KxlgIC for details)

I just merged the changes from @LeLeon, and have created an actual release: 1.0.2.5-beta, available here:

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/LLL-Continued/releases

Edited by linuxgurugamer

On 27.11.2016 at 8:52 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Can someone provide a list of open issues?  I would like to do a full release, so that it would be available in CKAN, but would like to at least have a list of what's not working

Thanks

@linuxgurugamer  I was busy last day.

BrokenParts 2016-11-18.txt on your LLL Github provides a list of problematic parts. Additionally the LLL-Extra folder with it's 3x1 and 4x1 parts is not updated yet. CKAN splited LLL and LLL-Extra.

i made an account to tell you just how much i love this mod and i hope to see more from it in the future. 

the mod could use some kind of use for your masssive 2-1 salt reactor there is curently no benifit for its cost to weight not even for mineing.

keep up the good work :rep::)

its a difficult thred to find if you could put more updates in more places saying that the mod is still active im sure people would thank you for it.:D

Edited by LLL is my hero
finding this thred took some time

Hi, Im running into some problems with the fuel tanks for 1x1, 2x1 and I assume the rest as well, the issue is that there is nothing in these tanks for me ); When I right click them in VAB it only gives me a scaling option and no info at launch, the engines work fine its just the fuel storage that I seem to be having a problem with, any suggestions would be amazing because I absolutly loove the mod and all the work put into it.

(I am using the latest stable release as I was having this same problem with the most recent pre-release) could this be a another mod conflicting with LLL?

Thanks!!!

4 hours ago, Flash Kill said:

Hi, Im running into some problems with the fuel tanks for 1x1, 2x1 and I assume the rest as well, the issue is that there is nothing in these tanks for me ); When I right click them in VAB it only gives me a scaling option and no info at launch, the engines work fine its just the fuel storage that I seem to be having a problem with, any suggestions would be amazing because I absolutly loove the mod and all the work put into it.

(I am using the latest stable release as I was having this same problem with the most recent pre-release) could this be a another mod conflicting with LLL?

Thanks!!!

Hi,

can you provide your ksp.log and your modlist? Thx. Generally i would say firespitter missing or fuel mod conflict.

11 hours ago, Flash Kill said:

My Mods: http://pastebin.com/ba4QDw0X 

Im new to this so I dont know how to upload my KSP.log but ill try, this might work

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qty1pdx9bt5jti/KSP.log?dl=0

my first bet is  KSP Interstellar Extended - 1.11.3 . Almost all of your other mods on the list are running at my system, too. Can you try it without this one. 

Your ksp.log give a lot of "MissingFieldException: Field '.MapView.MapIsEnabled' not found" what says, you are using an outdated mod, not compiled for 1.2 .

Short compared with my mod list, i see these differences:

B9 Animation Modules - 1.0.4
B9 Part Switch - 1.5.2
B9 Aerospace - 6.2
Firespitter - 7.4.2
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.4
RasterPropMonitor - 0.28
LLL-Continued - 1.1
Kerbal Planetary Base Systems - 1.3.6
SCANsat - 1.1.6.11
TextureReplacer - 2.4.13 <- your version from May 2016 -> new Version https://github.com/RangeMachine/TextureReplacer/releases

My running and working mods with ModuleManager.2.7.5.dll:

Spoiler

KSP: 1.2.1 (Win64) - Unity: 5.4.0p4 - OS: Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit
Toolbar - 1.7.13
USI Tools - 0.8.6
AllYAllContinued - 0.9
AtmosphereAutopilot - 1.5.8
B9 Part Switch - 1.5.2
B9 Aerospace - 6.2
B9 Aerospace HX Parts - 6.2
B9 Aerospace Legacy Parts - 6.2
B9 Aerospace Procedural Parts - 0.40.10
BD Animation Modules - 0.6.4.2
Camera Focus Changer - 1.0.1
ChampagneBottleRedux - 0.3.5.1
Chatterer - 0.9.91.1586
Community Category Kit - 1.2
Community Resource Pack - 0.6.3
CommunityTechTree - 3.0.2
Contract Configurator - 1.21
CC-CP-SCANSat - 0.6.0.1
Contract Pack: Clever Sats - 1.3.0.1
Contract Pack: Field Research - 1.2
Contract Pack: Kerbal Academy - 1.1.4
Contract Pack: Bases and Stations - 3.4.1
Contract Pack: Tourism Plus - 1.5.1
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.3.0.6
CapCom Mission Control On The Go - 1.0.2.5
Contract Parser - 1.0.5
Progress Parser - 1.0.6
EditorExtensionsRedux - 3.3.10
EVA Struts - 1.0.3
Firespitter - 7.4.2
HeatControl - 0.3.4
Interstellar Fuel Switch - 2.2.9
JSIAdvTransparentPods - 0.1.12
RasterPropMonitor - 0.28
KAS - 0.6
Kerbin Environmental Institute - 1.2.1
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.2.8
InlineBallutes - 1.2.6
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.2
KWRocketryRedux - 3.0.24.1
LBSI - 1.1
Lithobrake Exploration Technologies - 0.4
LLL-Continued - 1.1
Infernal Robots - 2.0.8
MarkIVSystem - 2.4
ModularFlightIntegrator - 1.2.2
ORIGAMI Antennas - 0.9.6
NearFutureConstruction - 0.7.2
NearFutureElectrical - 0.8.2
NearFuturePropulsion - 0.8.2
NearFutureSolar - 0.7.1
NearFutureSpacecraft - 0.5.4
Final Frontier - 1.2.5.2906
No Crew Requirement Continued - 1.0.2
NSS-OctoSat - 0.1.2
Olympic1's Icon Packs - 0.10.3
Portrait Stats - 1.0.12
QuizTechAeroPackContinued - 1.3.6.1
RealChute - 1.4.1.2
RealPlume - Stock - 0.11.1
RealPlume - Stock - 0.11
RoverScience - 2.2
SCANsat - 1.1.6.11
Science Relay - 1.0.3
StageRecovery - 1.6.5
StationPartsExpansion - 0.4.2
Stock Visual Enhancements - 1.1.4
Surface Mounted Stock-Alike Lights for Self-Illumination - 1.3.1
TarsierSpaceTechnology - 6.6.1
Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.8.1
Alternate Resource Panel - 2.9
TweakScale - 2.3.2
UbioWeldingLtd-Continued - 2.4.3
USI Core - 0.3.4
Asteroid Recycling Tech - 0.9.4
Karbonite - 0.8.3
Karibou - 0.3.3
Konstruction - 0.1.7
USI-LS - 0.5.13
Malemute Rover - 0.2.3
UKS - 0.50.7
Sounding Rockets - 0.5.4
Universal Storage - 1.2.1.1
Unmanned before Manned - 1.2.1
WASDEditorCameraContinued - 0.6.8.1
Waypoint Manager - 2.6
[x] Science! - 5.3

I use CKAN for this big list of 90 mods to handle updates.

Sometimes you have to browse the latest sites on a thread to find latest releases or user updates, if you want to do it manually. And always delete a folder, not just copy new content over old. And check, that only one modulemanager.dll is in gamedata. 

Edited by LeLeon

21 hours ago, LeLeon said:

my first bet is  KSP Interstellar Extended - 1.11.3 . Almost all of your other mods on the list are running at my system, too. Can you try it without this one. 

Your ksp.log give a lot of "MissingFieldException: Field '.MapView.MapIsEnabled' not found" what says, you are using an outdated mod, not compiled for 1.2 .

Short compared with my mod list, i see these differences:

B9 Part Switch - 1.5.2
B9 Aerospace - 6.2
Firespitter - 7.4.2
RasterPropMonitor - 0.28
LLL-Continued - 1.1
SCANsat - 1.1.6.11
TextureReplacer - 2.4.13 <- your version from May 2016 -> new Version https://github.com/RangeMachine/TextureReplacer/releases

My running and working mods with ModuleManager.2.7.5.dll:

Hide contents

KSP: 1.2.1 (Win64) - Unity: 5.4.0p4 - OS: Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit
Toolbar - 1.7.13
USI Tools - 0.8.6
AllYAllContinued - 0.9
AtmosphereAutopilot - 1.5.8
B9 Part Switch - 1.5.2
B9 Aerospace - 6.2
B9 Aerospace HX Parts - 6.2
B9 Aerospace Legacy Parts - 6.2
B9 Aerospace Procedural Parts - 0.40.10
BD Animation Modules - 0.6.4.2
Camera Focus Changer - 1.0.1
ChampagneBottleRedux - 0.3.5.1
Chatterer - 0.9.91.1586
Community Category Kit - 1.2
Community Resource Pack - 0.6.3
CommunityTechTree - 3.0.2
Contract Configurator - 1.21
CC-CP-SCANSat - 0.6.0.1
Contract Pack: Clever Sats - 1.3.0.1
Contract Pack: Field Research - 1.2
Contract Pack: Kerbal Academy - 1.1.4
Contract Pack: Bases and Stations - 3.4.1
Contract Pack: Tourism Plus - 1.5.1
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.3.0.6
CapCom Mission Control On The Go - 1.0.2.5
Contract Parser - 1.0.5
Progress Parser - 1.0.6
EditorExtensionsRedux - 3.3.10
EVA Struts - 1.0.3
Firespitter - 7.4.2
HeatControl - 0.3.4
Interstellar Fuel Switch - 2.2.9
JSIAdvTransparentPods - 0.1.12
RasterPropMonitor - 0.28
KAS - 0.6
Kerbin Environmental Institute - 1.2.1
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.2.8
InlineBallutes - 1.2.6
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.2
KWRocketryRedux - 3.0.24.1
LBSI - 1.1
Lithobrake Exploration Technologies - 0.4
LLL-Continued - 1.1
Infernal Robots - 2.0.8
MarkIVSystem - 2.4
ModularFlightIntegrator - 1.2.2
ORIGAMI Antennas - 0.9.6
NearFutureConstruction - 0.7.2
NearFutureElectrical - 0.8.2
NearFuturePropulsion - 0.8.2
NearFutureSolar - 0.7.1
NearFutureSpacecraft - 0.5.4
Final Frontier - 1.2.5.2906
No Crew Requirement Continued - 1.0.2
NSS-OctoSat - 0.1.2
Olympic1's Icon Packs - 0.10.3
Portrait Stats - 1.0.12
QuizTechAeroPackContinued - 1.3.6.1
RealChute - 1.4.1.2
RealPlume - Stock - 0.11.1
RealPlume - Stock - 0.11
RoverScience - 2.2
SCANsat - 1.1.6.11
Science Relay - 1.0.3
StageRecovery - 1.6.5
StationPartsExpansion - 0.4.2
Stock Visual Enhancements - 1.1.4
Surface Mounted Stock-Alike Lights for Self-Illumination - 1.3.1
TarsierSpaceTechnology - 6.6.1
Kerbal Alarm Clock - 3.8.1
Alternate Resource Panel - 2.9
TweakScale - 2.3.2
UbioWeldingLtd-Continued - 2.4.3
USI Core - 0.3.4
Asteroid Recycling Tech - 0.9.4
Karbonite - 0.8.3
Karibou - 0.3.3
Konstruction - 0.1.7
USI-LS - 0.5.13
Malemute Rover - 0.2.3
UKS - 0.50.7
Sounding Rockets - 0.5.4
Universal Storage - 1.2.1.1
Unmanned before Manned - 1.2.1
WASDEditorCameraContinued - 0.6.8.1
Waypoint Manager - 2.6
[x] Science! - 5.3

I use CKAN for this big list of 90 mods to handle updates.

Sometimes you have to browse the latest sites on a thread to find latest releases or user updates, if you want to do it manually. And always delete a folder, not just copy new content over old. And check, that only one modulemanager.dll is in gamedata. 

Wow, thank you so much for going in depth with this, I removed the files from interstellar but it didn't seem to change anything, but with this I should be able to match everything else to what you have to get LLL working, again I appreciate you taking your time to help(:

Edit: I notice that I dont have LLL- cont 1.1, but instead version 1.0.2.5 is the most up to date, is this correct or am I not looking in the right places?

Edited by Flash Kill

1 hour ago, Flash Kill said:

Wow, thank you so much for going in depth with this, I removed the files from interstellar but it didn't seem to change anything, but with this I should be able to match everything else to what you have to get LLL working, again I appreciate you taking your time to help(:

Edit: I notice that I dont have LLL- cont 1.1, but instead version 1.0.2.5 is the most up to date, is this correct or am I not looking in the right places?

No need to thank. It isn't a impossible problem, so with a bit of time your problem will be gone. Linuxgurugamer named the version file days after my pulled changes to github, So i still have an old version number, but with all the files of 1.0.2.5.

It's not easy to track errors with the amount of different mods and versions. Always a trial and error thing. I know that problem from past. Short time after 1.2 release i had to track two different problems within few days with 50-70 mods installed. Means, remove one after one mod until the problem is solved. Or other way start with fresh clean GameData and install one mod after one to check, when problem starts.

So, if nothing helps, best is to clean the GameData folder to stock (just Squad folder) and rebuild the mods with actual release versions. (Yeah i know, boring.) The new update doesn't help with my advise to use CKAN. Now it takes again several weeks until all modders feed CKAN with new version numbers. I checked the changelog of the new update, but i havn't seen a LLL relevant change. Hope i missed nothing here. I still use the old version on a backup folder, until new versions of mods will be released.

Edited by LeLeon

I got LLL working with CKAN and by reinstalling every mod one by one!!! Now my Kerbin war machine is fully functional and I can conquer the entire system *insert evil laugh* 

Your very humble LeLeon but without you i would have dashed my head against a brick wall days ago, you deserve my thanks and more

On 9.12.2016 at 7:32 AM, Flash Kill said:

I got LLL working with CKAN and by reinstalling every mod one by one!!! Now my Kerbin war machine is fully functional and I can conquer the entire system *insert evil laugh* 

Your very humble LeLeon but without you i would have dashed my head against a brick wall days ago, you deserve my thanks and more

i doubt, dashing the head on a brick wall would help... You are welcome, mate.

On 9.12.2016 at 7:28 AM, Sharpy said:

You might check the animation of the "Centrifuge Habitat"... It's spinning at good 500 RPM!

i noticed the superspin, when you start the centrifuge in editor and then launch the vessel. When i built a ship with centrifuge without activation in editor it spinned on normal speed in flight scene on activation there. You checked both?

42 minutes ago, LeLeon said:

i noticed the superspin, when you start the centrifuge in editor and then launch the vessel. When i built a ship with centrifuge without activation in editor it spinned on normal speed in flight scene on activation there. You checked both?

Nope, had no idea this could matter.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.