[1.8.x- 1.12.x] LLL Continued Dev Thread - New BETA Release

linuxgurugamer

2 hours ago, V8jester said:

Oooo no Bueno....

That version actually breaks more than it fixes. Not sure what happened between the two but 1.0.2-5 actually conflicts with other mods where 1.0.2 did not.

More specifically myself @XOC2008 and @SpannerMonkey(smce) all have an issue with disappearing SM Armory parts among other things that 1.0.2 left alone

edit

And apparently adding in the missing parts as noted above (while deleting the old ones) from 1.0.2-5 into 1.0.2 is working. I suspect there must be a patch file somewhere doing something obtuse.

So LLL 1.0.2-beta for 1.2 is working with SM Armory and 1.0.2.5-beta causes errors?

Can you give me info about SM Armory version/ link and a log file of the LLL 1.0.2.5-beta with your armory version activated? I will have a look into it.

I'm sorry for that, but i never used SM Armory, so i couldn't notice problems with that. I tried LLL with 100+ mods in my game folder , but SM Armory was not in my view. :wink: 

Edited by LeLeon

Just now, LeLeon said:

So LLL 1.0.2-beta for 1.2 is working with SM Armory and 1.0.2.5-beta causes errors?

Can you give me info about SM Armory version/ link and a log file of the LLL 1.0.2.5-beta with your armory version activated? I will have a look into it.

@SpannerMonkey(smce) - Wanna chime in on this one, with some of what we have been talking about?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5.3.2017 at 7:38 PM, GhostboyDB said:

the hatch isnt showing up in the part list for me because the files for the hatch door don't have a .mu file

hatches have "obstructed" error, can't be used to leave a ship.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2017 at 8:11 PM, LeLeon said:

oh and perhaps a SM Armory part name, what is missing/ causing problem with a LLL part while using. Makes it easier to find something about.

I had similar issues and the only LLL parts I added were the generators. This caused one of the armor panels from SM Armory to disappear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there. This thread seems quiet compared to the old days.

I have an issue. I'm using the airlock part, but I've got this problem where the part only shows up when I re-load the database, meaning any vessel with it on it won't load when I first boot the game.

Here is a file containing the offending part, and KSP logs, with just LLL and the squad folder.

In this, I loaded, opened the editor, reloaded the database, then went back to editor:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1vN0EZA5Ez4dUJnci1WQTkydnM?usp=sharing

Any advice much appreciated.

13 hours ago, Tw1 said:

I have an issue. I'm using the airlock part, but I've got this problem where the part only shows up when I re-load the database, meaning any vessel with it on it won't load when I first boot the game.

Have you considered this:

Notes

If you're not using tweakscale, most of the larger parts can be re-enabled by deleting 'GameData/LLL/LLL_PartDisableLargerSizes.cfg'

Other parts are found in 'GameData/LLL/LLL_PartDisabler.cfg'

You can either delete those files, or open them up and remove bit relating to the part you want. I've tried to keep it documented, so it's split into sections like '// ----- Additional Cockpits -----'

which is in the first post, as possibly being the cause of the problem you are seeing?

13 hours ago, steedcrugeon said:

Have you considered this:

which is in the first post, as possibly being the cause of the problem you are seeing?

I looked through both, but the part in question was not listed in either one, so I presumed that it was not likely the cause of this issue. 

Tested it without them now, and the issue persists. 

It still doesn't load first time. 

Edited by Tw1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi, i loved the LLL mod and yes, the current version works in KSP 1.3.0

but, there is one part not working correctly:

the "Lack's HE-30 Hull extender Walkway, 1.25m" are blocked... like an invisible wall and your kerbal is not able to passing trough

23699951828_0b56e80729_b.jpg20171007173259_1 by Rusty B., su Flickr

the "Anthea HE-50 Walkway, Open" works fine and your kerbal can walk trough

23699950928_e2f382ea73_b.jpg20171007173350_1 by Rusty B., su Flickr

i tryed to look inside the config of each other parts or find the diference and try to understand why the He-30 not works... but i not find the config of anyone of theese parts.... can someone help me?

Edited by Kerbinidiel

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:46 PM, Kerbinidiel said:

hi, i loved the LLL mod and yes, the current version works in KSP 1.3.0

but, there is one part not working correctly:

- ( SNIP ) -

I suspect this is a result of a collider error. The square walkway (HE-50) is very easy to make a hollow collider for but the round one is a bit more tricky. It requires slightly more careful collider placement and is a little bit more difficult when using only Blender tools to re-do. needs to be run through Unity again but that does require re-aligning the UV map again. Quite a few little issue, just time consuming. it may well be fixed when this gets its next 'update'.

2 minutes ago, steedcrugeon said:

I suspect this is a result of a collider error. The square walkway (HE-50) is very easy to make a hollow collider for but the round one is a bit more tricky. It requires slightly more careful collider placement and is a little bit more difficult when using only Blender tools to re-do. needs to be run through Unity again but that does require re-aligning the UV map again. Quite a few little issue, just time consuming. it may well be fixed when this gets its next 'update'.

thanks! i love this part a lot

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 3:20 PM, Brainpop14 said:

Does anyone have full confirmation that this works reliably in 1.3.1 yet?

I've been using LLL in 1.3.1 and so far cockpits, engines, and RCS work, but fuel tanks don't work at all. I suspect that it has something to do with the fuel switching thing, but for the moment if you plan on using LLL in 1.3.1 be prepared to have to use other fuel tanks entirely, or offset them into LLL cargo bays to retain the boxy look of LLL ships. Other than that, I haven't found any issues.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.