Get Your Mod and Stock Kerbal Craft Reviewed! Limited Time Offer! Submit Yours Today!

Mycroft

Have an awesome, amazing and cool new ship you want to show off or impress your friends with?

Want to increase the number of downloads it has? Can't find a good solid person to review and publicize it? Look no further!

CMAU Incorporated is very proud to present our newly sponsored streamer, Kryrano! For the months of December 2016 through February 2017, we are live streaming reviews and cool crafts every Tuesday and Thursday from your very own family friendly site, KerbalX.com! Visit https://www.twitch.tv/kryrano to catch YOUR craft being reviewed! People of all ages are encouraged to submit their craft before time runs out! Submissions abound, so you are wise to get your craft submitted as soon as possible! 

dxsaaUQ.jpg

How to submit a craft: 
1. Post it on www.kerbalx.com
2. Provide a link to download any unrecognized mods in your craft.
3. Post the link to the craft on this thread, and
4. Wait for it to be reviewed!
Note: once it has been reviewed, it's KerbalX link will be added to this post here:

The craft must be in KSP versions 1.1.3 or later to qualify for review. 

D5CP2YX.jpg

Want to increase the chances that your craft will be reviewed? Here's a couple tips for the low price of only ten thousand funds:

Try including a description of your craft's functions and features!

Try including cool screenshots of it in action! 

Tell us why it is a great craft for its purpose!

Submit your craft as soon as possible to give it the best possible chance of being reviewed! 

And the final, most important tip for an extra two thousand funds: Include a guide, where necessary, of how it works!

None of these tips are required, but they will greatly improve your craft's chances of review!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Also please attempt to be present for your craft review on the days it is showing. If you do not intend to be there, but still want your craft looked at, then please let a CMAU representative know beforehand.

Here is the current schedule of the stream for December:

Spoiler
Featured Ships:

CoyeIndustries - CommanderCoye: Wasp EVA -Reviewed 

NickestNick - Nick88: StarBorn -Reviewed 

Avera9eJoe: Volta VI Phantom-Reviewed 

Featured Ships:
Avera9eJoe: Volta VI Spear -Reviewed 

Program Kerbal Space: F-1 Fighter Jet, K-10 Fighter Jet

NickestNick - Nick88: su-30 MKI, su-30 MKI(armed) -Reviewed 

Featured Ships:

TheKergan - TheKurgan: Phoenix MK VIII

TheEpicSquared: Kossak K-100

JadeOfMaar: NOX Crown r3

Featured Ships:

JadeOfMaar: NOX Crown SSTO r4

eloquentJane: Space Shuttle Valery

Featured Ships:

The_Narwhal - THE NARWHAL: U-534

Mycroft_33 - Mycroft: Aurora, SR-71, Twin Engine Delta Wing Fighter

Thusday 12/22 2:30-6:00
Featured Ships:

Mycroft_33 - Mycroft: Grasshopper, Soulflare, Armored Personnel Carrier 

DMSP: Duna LK Recreation

Featured Ships:

DMSP: Duna LK Recreation

Mycroft_33 - Mycroft: Leviathan, Viper 1

Mycroft_33 - Mycroft: Archemedes, Valkyrie Shuttle

VBYSZ8L.jpg 
Be the envy of your family and friends! Get a 30% discount on any single CMAU Incorporated vessel for each craft submitted! Supplies limited! Get your craft publicized and included in our special VIP KerbalX hangar!

HIAF6AS.jpg 

Be sure to check out our official sales page at https://kerbalx.com/Mycroft_33, and don't forget to check out Kryrano's channel TODAY!

Edited by Mycroft

1 minute ago, chadgaskerman said:

what time do you usually start streaming.

'cause i live england

(i have to watch scott manley streams on youtube :( )

The series has not started yet, but we are accepting early bird submissions this month. Each Early bird submission has a higher chance of getting a review once the series starts. I would like to point you to the OP, where it says: 

On 11/8/2016 at 2:33 PM, Mycroft said:

For the months of December 2016 through February 2017, we will be streaming reviews and cool crafts every Tuesday and Thursday from your very own family friendly site, KerbalX.com!

But your question is very valid, and once the series starts, I will be sure to add the stream times to the OP.

Spoiler

If you were looking for his current schedule, here it is (all times in EST): 

Monday: Portal 2 2:30-6:00, Terraria vanilla server 7:00-9:30

Tuesday: Pokemon Uranium 2:30-6:00, Terraria vanilla server 7:00-9:30

Wednesday: Terraria vanilla server 2:30-6:00, Portal 2 7:00-9:30

Thursday: Pokemon Uranium 2:30-6:00, Portal 2 7:00-9:30

Friday: Portal 2 2:30-6:00,Terraria vanilla server 7:00-9:30

Saturday: Farming Sim 17 10:00 AM- 3:00 PM (hopefully), Terraria vanilla server 3:00 PM- Whenever

Sunday: Possibly To the Moon 10:00 - Finish

16 hours ago, Avera9eJoe said:

Don't have time to write more sadly, but here is the page for the Volta VI - Spear. VTOL variant to be added soon :)

EDIT:

Volta VI - Spear

Volta VI - Phantom

2 hours ago, THE NARWHAL said:

https://kerbalx.com/The_Narwhal/U-534  Here you go. Also, what's the mod in the first picure? I'd like to download it.

Both your submissions have been added and will be reviewed in December! 

@THE NARWHAL, the mod in the first picture is called OPT Spaceplane Parts. You can search for OPT on the forums and it will be the first or second result.

43 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Both your submissions have been added and will be reviewed in December! 

@THE NARWHAL, the mod in the first picture is called OPT Spaceplane Parts. You can search for OPT on the forums and it will be the first or second result.

I'd already found it, but thanks anyways!

I got multiple here are the links I got one that is modded but it's not great so I won't put it in that link.

F-1 Fighter Jet

https://kerbalx.com/Program_Kerbal_Space/F-1-Fighter-Jet

K-10 Fighter Jet

https://kerbalx.com/Program_Kerbal_Space/K-10-Fighter-Jet

Note that these are made up, since i'm into fiction. Oh and they're super fast and maneuverable.

Edited by Program Kerbal Space

22 hours ago, Program Kerbal Space said:

I got multiple here are the links I got one that is modded but it's not great so I won't put it in that link.

F-1 Fighter Jet

https://kerbalx.com/Program_Kerbal_Space/F-1-Fighter-Jet

K-10 Fighter Jet

https://kerbalx.com/Program_Kerbal_Space/K-10-Fighter-Jet

Note that these are made up, since i'm into fiction. Oh and they're super fast and maneuverable.

Thank you for your submissions!  They have been processed, and will be reviewed around mid December.

On 11/12/2016 at 8:39 AM, eloquentJane said:

Do you mainly focus on planes and replicas, or are rockets and exploration vehicles accepted too? If so, there's some vehicles that I might consider submitting.

You are welcome to submit any craft you like. We are keeping this as open ended as possible, so every craft is welcomed equally. We want to review the crafts that people want to get reviewed, without limiting it to stock, or replicas, or a specific category. Part of the reason is because I personally have wanted my mod craft reviewed for a while, and every review I found was limited in such a way that the majority of my craft were ineligible for the series. So our company went hunting on Twitch and YouTube for people who would be willing to do such a review series. When we pitched it to Kryrano, he agreed to do the series, so we sponsored him and opened advertising for this series, due to start in December. It will have a three month run time, after which Kryrano will assess whether or not the series has enough potential to become a staple to the channel.

Edited by Mycroft

The Phoenix MK VIII, a huge overpowered spaceplane capable of carrying a heavy rover to a moon of Jool, landing and returning without refueling.

I built this ship when I first started using OPT, it's up to MK VIII. Easy to fly, and very easy to land... let me know what you think:

https://kerbalx.com/TheKergan/Phoenix-MK-VIII

Yqs1Xce.jpg

17 hours ago, TheKurgan said:

The Phoenix MK VIII, a huge overpowered spaceplane capable of carrying a heavy rover to a moon of Jool, landing and returning without refueling.

I built this ship when I first started using OPT, it's up to MK VIII. Easy to fly, and very easy to land... let me know what you think:

https://kerbalx.com/TheKergan/Phoenix-MK-VIII

Yqs1Xce.jpg

Your submission has been processed, and should be reviewed in December!

Thank you for sharing your craft!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.