Get Your Mod and Stock Kerbal Craft Reviewed! Limited Time Offer! Submit Yours Today!

Mycroft

@Nick88 would you like to have a manufacturer credited with making your ships? For example, I own CMAU Incorporated and we are the ones making my ships. You don't need to make up a company. It can be fun, though, and I wanted to ask if you were interested in doing it before I process your submissions. Also, welcome to the forums!

@Mycroft, thanks for doing something like this! Mind if you could review my Duna LK recreation? Keep in mind that it is made for 1.1, but if it still works, I would be very happy to update it to 1.2. I still can't get over the fact it has so many downloads.

https://kerbalx.com/DMSP/Duna-LK-Recreation

1ax2rS5.png

Edited by DMSP

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

@Nick88 would you like to have a manufacturer credited with making your ships? For example, I own CMAU Incorporated and we are the ones making my ships. You don't need to make up a company. It can be fun, though, and I wanted to ask if you were interested in doing it before I process your submissions. Also, welcome to the forums!

Thank you. I like the idea of having a nice manufacturer name with my crafts. I'll try to spruce up my KerbalX page and get some more crafts uploaded. 

Craft reviews? I have one! 

Spoiler

Behold... the Kossak K-100, manufactured by Kossak AerospaceMwQLNn0.png

ZWKJDba.png

dJh0Gf5.png

The Kossak K-100 is a high-speed business jet manufactured by Kossak Aerospace. 

Powered by four Juno engines, the airplane can reach Mach 1 when in shallow dives (like in the second screenshot). Pitch authority comes from the two front-mounted canards, because having regular tails moved the CoL too far backwards. The plane has a fair bit of range - it can get from the KSC to Kerman's Lake (an airport in Kerbinside) and back with roughly half of its fuel remaining. You can see where Kerman's lake is here.

The K-100 is quite maneuverable and can exert G-forces in excess of 7Gs, so you might want to be a but careful while turning lest you knock out your passengers. The aircraft is pretty stable in time-warp, but has a tendency to slip to the right or left at times (not sure why this happens).

The craft's design, particularly the placement of the engines, is roughly inspired from the Soviet Tupolev Tu-104.

The only mod used is SXT Continued for the airbrakes. It can be found here.

Part count - 41 parts

Mass - 9.791 tons

Height - 12.4m

Width - 9.5m

Length - 13.5m

Action groups - 1 to toggle flaps, 2 to toggle the Junos

The Kossak K-100 can be found here: https://kerbalx.com/TheEpicSquared/Kossak-K-100.

Note: This was basically copy-pasted from my Crazy Contraptions thread (link in my signature) :P 

Spoiler
On 11/20/2016 at 5:08 PM, Nick88 said:

10t payload Stock SSTOhttps://kerbalx.com/NickestNick/StarBorn

My Stock Sukhoi SU-30mki Replica : https://kerbalx.com/NickestNick/su-30-MKI 

Also with stock missiles : https://kerbalx.com/NickestNick/su-30MKI-armed

On 11/21/2016 at 10:29 AM, DMSP said:

@Mycroft, thanks for doing something like this! Mind if you could review my Duna LK recreation? Keep in mind that it is made for 1.1, but if it still works, I would be very happy to update it to 1.2. I still can't get over the fact it has so many downloads.

https://kerbalx.com/DMSP/Duna-LK-Recreation

1ax2rS5.png

23 hours ago, TheEpicSquared said:

Craft reviews? I have one! 

Reveal hidden contents

Behold... the Kossak K-100, manufactured by Kossak AerospaceMwQLNn0.png

ZWKJDba.png

dJh0Gf5.png

The Kossak K-100 is a high-speed business jet manufactured by Kossak Aerospace. 

Powered by four Juno engines, the airplane can reach Mach 1 when in shallow dives (like in the second screenshot). Pitch authority comes from the two front-mounted canards, because having regular tails moved the CoL too far backwards. The plane has a fair bit of range - it can get from the KSC to Kerman's Lake (an airport in Kerbinside) and back with roughly half of its fuel remaining. You can see where Kerman's lake is here.

The K-100 is quite maneuverable and can exert G-forces in excess of 7Gs, so you might want to be a but careful while turning lest you knock out your passengers. The aircraft is pretty stable in time-warp, but has a tendency to slip to the right or left at times (not sure why this happens).

The craft's design, particularly the placement of the engines, is roughly inspired from the Soviet Tupolev Tu-104.

The only mod used is SXT Continued for the airbrakes. It can be found here.

Part count - 41 parts

Mass - 9.791 tons

Height - 12.4m

Width - 9.5m

Length - 13.5m

Action groups - 1 to toggle flaps, 2 to toggle the Junos

The Kossak K-100 can be found here: https://kerbalx.com/TheEpicSquared/Kossak-K-100.

Note: This was basically copy-pasted from my Crazy Contraptions thread (link in my signature) :P 

Thank you to all three of you for your submissions! They have been processed, and they will be reviewed mid December!

On 11/24/2016 at 3:23 PM, Mordecai_Ender said:

https://kerbalx.com/Mordecai_Ender/Ender-Inc-XF-99A-Warwolf

Here ya go (hope you still have place for it) 

But it is in 1.0.5 didn't had time to see if it works in 1.1.3 but 1.2 don,t have Infernal Robotic

Everything can be found on the Kerbal X page

My sincere apologies, but I'm going to have to ask you to at least update it to 1.1.3 before we can review it. I will definitely look forward to seeing your craft in the future!

On 26/11/2016 at 1:30 PM, Mycroft said:

My sincere apologies, but I'm going to have to ask you to at least update it to 1.1.3 before we can review it. I will definitely look forward to seeing your craft in the future!

Well i'm gonna wait until Infernal Robotic come out in 1.1.3 before all to make it again

I'm going to submit the Space Shuttle Valery, my new low-tech crew transport. All details can be found here. It is highly recommended to fly using MechJeb on ascent for stability reasons, and because the vehicle is configured for that.

3MANGbT.jpg

Mods not recognized by KerbalX:

Okay here is the current schedule:

Spoiler
Featured Ships:

CoyeIndustries - CommanderCoye: Wasp EVA

NickestNick - Nick88: StarBorn

Avera9eJoe: Volta VI Phantom

Featured Ships:
Avera9eJoe: Volta VI Spear

Program Kerbal Space: F-1 Fighter Jet, K-10 Fighter Jet

NickestNick - Nick88: su-30 MKI, su-30 MKI(armed)

Featured Ships:

TheKergan - TheKurgan: Phoenix MK VIII

TheEpicSquared: Kossak K-100

JadeOfMaar: NOX Crown r3

Featured Ships:

JadeOfMaar: NOX Crown SSTO r4

eloquentJane: Space Shuttle Valery

Featured Ships:

The_Narwhal - THE NARWHAL: U-534

Mycroft_33 - Mycroft: Aurora, SR-71, Twin Engine Delta Wing Fighter

Thusday 12/22 2:30-6:00
Featured Ships:

Mycroft_33 - Mycroft: Grasshopper, Soulflare, Armored Personnel Carrier 

DMSP: Duna LK Recreation

Featured Ships:

DMSP: Duna LK Recreation

Mycroft_33 - Mycroft: Leviathan, Viper 1

Mycroft_33 - Mycroft: Archemedes, Valkyrie Shuttle

On 12/3/2016 at 3:00 AM, eloquentJane said:

I'm going to submit the Space Shuttle Valery, my new low-tech crew transport. All details can be found here. It is highly recommended to fly using MechJeb on ascent for stability reasons, and because the vehicle is configured for that.

3MANGbT.jpg

Mods not recognized by KerbalX:

On 12/3/2016 at 7:40 AM, pTrevTrevs said:

Mind trying out these rockets?

Okay these ships have been processed and will be reviewed mid to late December. I'm not sure why the streamer has not been able to add them to the schedule yet, but they are in the queue. Thank you for submitting them

@CommanderCoye, @Nick88, and @Avera9eJoe, your first few craft are up today! Hope you can make the stream at 14:30 to 18:00 today EST!

@Mycroft I don't think I intended for bot versions of my one craft to be reviewed. I presented them as options depending on the game version that will be used. ^^; I do have some other, more unique ships for you to choose from, but they're mostly only rated for KSP 1.1.3.

Edited by JadeOfMaar

On 12/6/2016 at 10:01 AM, TheEpicSquared said:

@Mycroft Are those times in CET? I don't want to miss my craft getting reviewed. :) 

As stated above, the times are in EST.

22 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@Mycroft I don't think I intended for bot versions of my one craft to be reviewed. I presented them as options depending on the game version that will be used. ^^; I do have some other, more unique ships for you to choose from, but they're mostly only rated for KSP 1.1.3.

Jade I'm not entirely sure what you mean by bot versions of your craft, but we plan to have compatibility for both 1.2 ships and 1.1.3 ships, seeing that not all the mods have viable 1.2 versions yet.

6 hours ago, Nick88 said:

Oh i missed the review of Starborn, anyone have a link to the replay of the steam?

Nick we actually decided to postpone the review of your craft until you were able to show. If you show up on Thursday, you can ask in chat for your craft to be reviewed and we will do it to be sure that you can get the most out of the reviews.

NOTE TO ALL: If you show up to the stream and you have a link to a craft you want reviewed, we will be happy to accommodate you after all the craft scheduled for that day have been processed and looked at.

Also @CommanderCoye we were unable to review your craft because you were not present. If you show up for a future stream and ask for it to be reviewed then we will review it. 

Oh, that's cool @Mycroft. I meant to say "both" versions. It's not necessary for you to review both versions of my one craft. The only real difference between them is the game version. However, I do have a mothership  with a few variants and a built-in child vessel or two but never launched, and a working replica ship that's already gotten plenty attention.

Just now, Mycroft said:

Nick we actually decided to postpone the review of your craft until you were able to show. If you show up on Thursday, you can ask in chat for your craft to be reviewed and we will do it to be sure that you can get the most out of the reviews.

NOTE TO ALL: If you show up to the stream and you have a link to a craft you want reviewed, we will be happy to accommodate you after all the craft scheduled for that day have been processed and looked at.

Thanks, I got the twitch app to get a notification of the next livestream. I may not be able to view the full stream live because of the time difference (IST is +10:30 hours of EST which makes it 1:00 am here!!) but I'll definitely try to be online at least for the first hour. See ya there guys!

20 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Oh, that's cool @Mycroft. I meant to say "both" versions. It's not necessary for you to review both versions of my one craft. The only real difference between them is the game version. However, I do have a mothership  with a few variants and a built-in child vessel or two but never launched, and a working replica ship that's already gotten plenty attention.

Ohh that makes more sense :D Feel free to submit any ship you want. I'll contact Kryrano about which ones to use. Which version would you prefer we use?

13 minutes ago, Nick88 said:

Thanks, I got the twitch app to get a notification of the next livestream. I may not be able to view the full stream live because of the time difference (IST is +10:30 hours of EST which makes it 1:00 am here!!) but I'll definitely try to be online at least for the first hour. See ya there guys!

Sweet! Just say hi in chat or something so we know you're there, and we'll see about your ships!

@Mycroft Concerning my SSTO I'd rather you only review the the r4 version for KSP 1.2 as it's much more functional and isn't obsolete due to game version.

As for my other ships they're still in KSP 1.1.3 (but might be about to escape it) and I'll have to PM them to you. There's going to be a lot to choose from. The flagship won't appear on KerbalX but the Enterprise and Runabout are there and will receive updates.

This is my selection for additional or replacement ships: the HMS Materia with 4 variants and up to three child vessels. It's my flagship and I've been developing it since I first started playing KSP.

xUwtOPI.jpg

And the USS Enterprise D-T1 with Federation Runabout A upgraded and pre-attached.

bw2U2Mo.jpg

@Avera9eJoe, @CommanderCoye, @Nick88, and @Program Kerbal Space 

You are live today! We would appreciate your presence today anywhere from 2:30 pm to 6:00pm Eastern Standard Time!

@JadeOfMaar I do not see a link to the first ship in your post. The other links are being processed. R3 will be removed and replaced with R4.

1 hour ago, Program Kerbal Space said:

AWw man did I miss out?

No sir, we postponed your craft because you weren't there. We had a good time with @Avera9eJoe, @JadeOfMaar, @CommanderCoye, @Nick88, and @TheEpicSquared all putting in a showing! We reviewed Nick's Starborn shuttle, Nick's SU-30 MK1 armed and unarmed versions, CommanderCoye's Wasp EVA rover, and Avera9eJoe's Volta V1 Spear.

40 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

No sir, we postponed your craft because you weren't there. We had a good time with @Avera9eJoe, @JadeOfMaar, @CommanderCoye, @Nick88, and @TheEpicSquared all putting in a showing! We reviewed Nick's Starborn shuttle, Nick's SU-30 MK1 armed and unarmed versions, CommanderCoye's Wasp EVA rover, and Avera9eJoe's Volta V1 Spear.

Sure when's the next time you stream? Also yeah I couldn't even comment because I don't have an account for twitch /: yeah i'm making one now. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.