Wheels bouncelike crazy until broken

I tested each part of my rover and they all worked fine until I had them all connected, It consists of 5 parts 1 inner module with 2 identical rovers at each end and a pair of running boards or connectors holding them together. The main issue being that the whole thing flopped and bounced about until all the wheels were busted bar the inner mining module which was fine and didn't bounce about at all. The whole vehicle was launched as one vessel but it just went crazy flopping like a fish until all the tires were popped.

This is my rover for the sake of so you can see what I mean and how it's built in case that helps any.
4uTtcjz.pnguLXRoJR.png
any help or advice would be helpful.

The wheels are from Buffalo and the inner module is EPL. The wheels are mounted to IR parts but I haven't had trouble with the wheels being mounted on them until I launched the vessel with module and the Rear cab attached. Any advice would be appreciated.

Edit : The instant I docked the cab to the smelters All the tires popped at once. And the two cabs connected by the two running boards could drive just fine but then would suddenly have the tires all take their turn to pop within 2 seconds. I was watching the wheel stress and it showed no sign of high stress though the bounced like they wre running over something despite being stationary.

9Ynzk7E.png8ML3eSL.png
I will note the two smelters are using the same wheels and they haven't popped.

Edited by ThatHomelessGuy

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.