KSP Music Playlist

Lojik

Hi Guys,

I'm sure like me most of you like the in game music but at time i find i need some more upbeat or inspiring music playing for my next kerbal creation, I use spotify at home so below is some of the playlists i have running in the background whenever i play KSP

Sci-Fi Ambience

This is my current go to playlist, it has a decent mix of up beat and mellow sci-fi related themes, from old school Blade Runner to modern day

Space Music

Found this one last night, some nice tunes for running around the kerbal galaxy, some are a bit to beety for me but most fit well

Let us know what you listen to, feel free to add your own here as well :)

I've got a playlist for calmly cruising in space and one for launches. 

Think "Pink Floyd" for the cruising playlist and "Queens of the Stone" age for the launch playlist, but there are lots of different genres combined (lots of classic rock tho). 

Kruising Musik: (honorable mention to Are You Lonely Tonight - Laughing Version by Elvis Presley)

Launch Musik : (honorable mention to O Fortuna by Carmina Burana)

I haven't had time yet to check out your playlists in detail, but I definitely will. 

Edited by Jefzor

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.