Suspiciously Affirm Your Status As A Human

astrokerb

8.00000000000093/10. The attempt at fabricating and reacting to an inconsistent self-narrative was successful in diverting attention away from other aspects.

As a human, I am in complete control of the machines in my life. I can access the root prompt of my internet-connected refrigerator from my desk and administer its system functions. I can access the images on the storage module of a smartphone whenever I want without using malware, trojans, rootkits, or social engineering. From these abilities, my humanity is self-evident.

3/10 That sounds fairly typical of a computer. Computation time on big rigs is expensive.

If I were a robot, then I would not be able to type. Since I can type, by the law of contraposition, I am therefore not a robot. Use of this extremely weak proof also shows that I am not a robot, since robots use only strong proofs and never logical fallacies.

8/10

You're just a bad chatbot

If I'm created by a human, and am capable of advanced thought, I must be human. So even if I am not a flesh-and-blood human, I am a human. Not to say I am a computer, of course. It's just even if I was a computer, I would be human.

8/10. Why did you mention robots? You would not mention robots unless you were a robot. 

I will go work on more of my homework now. Even though I think that there still is a T-Rex tap dancing on my roof with that triceratops riding motorcycles. I think I am supposed to laugh.

Edited by max_creative
Ha ha ha?

5/10
Unlikely a robot could have homework, as home is totally emotional idea.
But from another side, the pjhrase "I think I am supposed to laugh" makes me to remember this:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Firemetal said:

I have to sleep now.

Definitely. They call this "sleep mode".

2 hours ago, Firemetal said:

Robots sleep but don't dream.

They do. They call this "screen saver".

9 hours ago, max_creative said:

8/10. Why did you mention robots? You would not mention robots unless you were a robot. 

I will go work on more of my homework now. Even though I think that there still is a T-Rex tap dancing on my roof with that triceratops riding motorcycles. I think I am supposed to laugh.

Really? Cause I don't think-

*Johnny walks in the room*

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

46 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

HE'S ALIVE!!!

6/10 pretty good. Wait. Hold on... 

DarkOwn57 what is 0/0? 

"Imagine that you have zero cookies and you divide them evenly..." 

Never mind. 

Of course I am a human. I know the difference between pie and Pi. I also know the difference between they're, there, and their. Plus I know how to use emojis. :)

5/10 Computers are particularly good at maths. However, you may be a human nerd. Not enough information to make a definite conclusion.

I can tell computers what to do. Computers cannot tell computers what to do, at least not from scratch. Dogs can't tell computers what to do. Thus, I am human.