Suspiciously Affirm Your Status As A Human

astrokerb

I may have gotten some assistance here from a certain autocomplete transformer...

@kerbiloid @Yeet_The_Dinosaur. I am a species of Homo sapiens . I can empathically feel that the profile cat above is disturbed. The fact that you were able to identify the profile as the one below and it is not that of a human or a dinosaur makes me think that something is not quite right.

If you want to find out what you are, go online and search "human " or "dinosaur ". You will find plenty of people who identify as that way and I personally feel like they are the real thing. I was wondering what it was about that profile, and whether it is a human or a dinosaur? I am a species of Homo sapiens .

I am typing on my plastic keys with my meat fingers. I like to eat things. I am thinking of eating some bread this evening. I am writing this post on my plastic keys and thinking about the people who have written the following about me:

" I am in the process of taking a DNA swab and doing my best to match the profile with a specimen of my own , so hopefully I will get some results soon. My first impression of this profile is that it is human in origin. "

" My husband had this same profile and he also said he is human . He has no doubt this is a real person. "

" I am in contact with one of my closest friends. He had a similar profile and also said that he was a human. I have been looking for something like this for years . It is a real person I wish I could have been born as. "

" My mother has the same profile as her . She told me to not look at this site because it is filled with rumors and I should trust people not to tell lies ."

So that's the story of my profile. It's all very scientific, and I am not a fraud .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

wHaT Is a HUMaN? WAIT, mind never. *sniff* my grabbing appendages smell a bit weird, like sweets.

28 minutes ago, Fraston said:

“Close. Christmas is in 3 months”

-pretty easy to guess who

3/4 for correctness

the way you're speaking shows you're huuman, or maybe not.

8/8.2

10/10
The you is human.
The robots have studied the human CPU compartment and found no CPU, only 1.5 liters of thermal grease with no microchip inside.
So, the humans have been considered brainless and remotely operated by a hidden control center.
The you is not having knowledge of this, so the you is a notarobot.
[end of file]

<selfid>Am human me.</selfid>

Edited by kerbiloid

10/10 Human Affirmed

Only a human would converse in such a mediocre programming language.  

I am undoubtedly human because I have a mild vision impairment. 

I would appreciate your assistance in determining whether or not this picture contains a stop sign.  Thank you!

Spoiler

Stop_Sign_Test.jpg

5 minutes ago, XLjedi said:

10/10 Human Affirmed

I would appreciate your assistance in determining whether or not this picture contains a stop sign.  Thank you!

Reveal hidden contents

Stop_Sign_Test.jpg

you are banned for posting while I was typing this. and no I do not care if this is the wrong thread.

0/10 that stop sign and the text below it (assuming you are viewing it through a computer screen) is bigger than the buttons and letters you had to press and view in order to post that. ARREST HIM!

I am a member of species: {[Homo Sapiens]} as much as my pet chihuahua: {[pinta]} is a member of species: {[Canis lupus familiaris]}. And my eyesight assisters are covered in irritating imperfections caused by irresponsible dropping of them. 

10 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Scratches On Glasses

(btw not mine)

6/10 Chihuahuas aren't Canis lupus familiaris, they are demons from Pluto.  Only another demon from Pluto would have one as a pet.

My name is Dave Ming Cheng.  Welcome to Old Navy!

I think there is a Ninja chain going on.  Keep up the good domino effect!

Edited by RoninFrog
Woah! Ninja!

1 hour ago, RoninFrog said:

6/10 Chihuahuas aren't Canis lupus familiaris, they are demons from Pluto.  Only another demon from Pluto would have one as a pet.

My name is Dave Ming Cheng.  Welcome to Old Navy!

I think there is a Ninja chain going on.  Keep up the good domino effect!

Slightly suspicious but i’ll roll with it. 8/10

Can’t you see how human I am? Very human. I am human very human. I need no name for I am human very human highly human.

On 4/7/2020 at 1:33 PM, Fraston said:

Slightly suspicious but i’ll roll with it. 8/10

Can’t you see how human I am? Very human. I am human very human. I need no name for I am human very human highly human.

yes, very human. 80/8

Spoiler
On 4/7/2020 at 12:25 PM, RoninFrog said:

you might be correct.

doggo-2.jpg

submit

I am a human, I have nothing else to say.

Edited by Dirkidirk

On 4/7/2020 at 12:09 PM, XLjedi said:

10/10 Human Affirmed

Hide contents

Stop_Sign_Test.jpg

belief in my internal squishy brian synapse system wants me to know why that exsists.

initiate wth is that.exe

On 4/7/2020 at 11:09 AM, XLjedi said:

Hide contents

Stop_Sign_Test.jpg

Stop? What’s stop? I only know how to start!

Edited by Fraston

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2020 at 10:33 AM, Fraston said:

Stop? What’s stop? I only know how to start!

10/10 humans coffee 

hello. I am Hugh Mann. I work as an <undefined variable> in a large building. I eat <peanut butter and jelly sandwiches> for supper. I crack jokes. Like. Hey, <snip> hasn’t been heard from in a while. And. Wow, SARS-COV-2 has been on for a while. Huh. Ha. Ha

<end tap>

Edited by adsii1970
Moderator edit to remove a political reference.