Suspiciously Affirm Your Status As A Human

astrokerb

3/10 you could be a fossil fuel burning engine for that matter.

I am human because I want to be petty over the Java comment.

Edited by Dientus
llok ewn agep

10/10
As a robot would operate with a compiled byte-code and would not know about Java.

I am a human because I remember the story about the robovehicle Tommy who smashed into a concrete wall because "Java doesn't (break/brake)!".

• 1 month later...

Yes, I was left considering. No human would reaffirm their status as a human eith speech like that.
8/10

Anyway,

Erop zit ‘al amfor kerbal ed reconoc olos sol soleuv selaicapse, ochid omoc onamuh, rop otseupus.

Translation: But tiz’ the kerbal way to only know spaceflight, said as a human of course.

(I just translated the english into spanish, then typed it backwards, as many theorized that’s roughly what the people that make the  KSP videos like, “Jeb’s Junkyard” do.)

Edited by Wizard Kerbal

17 hours ago, Wizard Kerbal said:

Yes, I was left considering. No human would reaffirm their status as a human eith speech like that.
8/10

Anyway,

Erop zit ‘al amfor kerbal ed reconoc olos sol soleuv selaicapse, ochid omoc onamuh, rop otseupus.

Translation: But tiz’ the kerbal way to only know spaceflight, said as a human of course.

(I just translated the english into spanish, then typed it backwards, as many theorized that’s roughly what the people that make the  KSP videos like, “Jeb’s Junkyard” do.)

7/10 - Kerbals are not humans, stop pretending you are one. You Kerbal. :sticktongue:

---

Cedo, ergo sum.

8 hours ago, Wizard Kerbal said:

Anyway, I couldn’t put the trophy in the suitcase because it was too big.

5/10

Failure to fully articulate the specifics of a sentence, like a pre programmed response machine.

So which was too big? The trophy or the suitcase?  Asking questions is vey human.