Ger_space

[1.8.1] Kerbal Konstructs - 1.8.1.15 - 15.Dec.2019

10 hours ago, Nightside said:

Well, there is the wiki: https://github.com/GER-Space/Kerbal-Konstructs/wiki/MapDecal:-Editor but mainly it is a trial-and-error exercise.

You can do A LOT with the terrain tools, oh, and I think there is an error in the MapDecal UI, it says RADIUS, but I think it should be Diameter or Width.

Some examples.

you are right, it is the diameter, not the radius

Posted (edited)

Hello, I know this is probably posted before, but im too lazy to check through all 72 other pages for a specific answer pertaining to my issue. I hit ctrl+K and nothing happens. No lag, no list, nothing. I've tried to redownload the mod via CKAN and through space dock but nothing is working. I have a massive mod list including RO, RSS, RSSVE, and more (all on 1.8.1). Any help is appreciated. Thanks! I'll be able to show logs maybe in a few days.

Edited by JacobPF9

54 minutes ago, One eyed Smile said:

@JacobPF9

Did u press it while on flight scene? If i remember correctly KK menu doesnt show in KSC screen

Yes I do. I've tried rovers, planes, rockets, and just a single probe core from both the VAB and SPH. I'm trying a fresh install at the time I'm writing this.

20 hours ago, JacobPF9 said:

Yes I do. I've tried rovers, planes, rockets, and just a single probe core from both the VAB and SPH. I'm trying a fresh install at the time I'm writing this.

didnt work

2 hours ago, JacobPF9 said:

didnt work

You will probably need to post logs then.

Are you trying to run additional KK static packs? Try removing them.

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2020 at 7:12 AM, JacobPF9 said:

Hello, I know this is probably posted before, but im too lazy to check through all 72 other pages for a specific answer pertaining to my issue. I hit ctrl+K and nothing happens. No lag, no list, nothing. I've tried to redownload the mod via CKAN and through space dock but nothing is working. I have a massive mod list including RO, RSS, RSSVE, and more (all on 1.8.1). Any help is appreciated. Thanks! I'll be able to show logs maybe in a few days.

Do You use the KK version 1.8.1.15? I also had this trouble with it (also with RO/RSS and so on (and Principia)). Finaly I moved to 1.8.1.4 KK version. Everything works fine. I don't think, it is static packs or other mods incompatibilities. It's look like a some error in newest KK release.

Edited by GlassEagle
grammar mistakes

Looks great. Does it work in 1.10? I tried it in 1.9.1 to no avail. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 

Posted (edited)
On 7/13/2020 at 11:08 AM, GlassEagle said:

Do You use the KK version 1.8.1.15? I also had this trouble with it (also with RO/RSS and so on (and Principia)). Finaly I moved to 1.8.1.4 KK version. Everything works fine. I don't think, it is static packs or other mods incompatibilities. It's look like a some error in newest KK release.

Yes I am running the latest version. My computer wont let me download that patch for some reason. 

Here are my logs. I know I have lots of errors with my mods: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d23qsqtkvqlcbvf/AABLJvba6HTTJq4XesnwSaNCa?dl=0

Edited by JacobPF9

Posted (edited)

New Bug: So I Was About To Test Out My New Kerbal Konstruct Launchsite Add - On Im About to make which is a static fire launchsite.

i select it, launch but it redirected me to the KSP Launchsite

Tip: For Kerbal Konstructs Independant Modders, You Can Use The Universal Spawn Point Instead.

Edited by miguelsgamingch
Tip for modders