TheGuyNamedAlan

Hello all, 

i would like to ask for space nerds to sign up for this non-profit organisation. i came here because i know that quite a lot of you are space enthusiasts and want to make everyone love the idea of space travel and space in general. This is an non profit organization so we do this because it's our passion to make people reach further than earth. There will be positions that you will need to sign up for because i think this will be the best way to make things work out. you better hurry because there are only 15 positions in total

The position you can apply for is:

1. research and posting-5 left
  2. account management-2 left
  3. Community engagement-5 left
  4. Devs-3 left

Baselines (don't bother signing up if you cannot meet these requirements): 

• You must be active (at least once every 2 days)
  • You must not complain if you get kicked out of the organisation(there will always be a reason whether it's because someone better than you signed up or you are not following the rules). 

Research and posting:

A pretty simple job because all you do is do research on some interesting posts and post them. 

Requirements:

Have a good knowledge of all things space and be able to make your posts stand out from others. 

Account management:

Manage all account activity and delete anything inappropriate.

more will be coming soon but i will need to know people are interested or not and if they are willing to participate.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.