KSP Fan-Art MkII

Luigibro606

Here's an image I made last weekend.

http://i.imgur.com/Kxm6PuHh.jpg

I think I'll be taking a break from wallpaper work this weekend... a grand prix to watch and RSS to play with (just started using it so lots to do).

stooooppp they're too good ;)

How do you add so much detail to the ground? Is this some advanced Photoshop sorcery?

Hmm, I wonder how it came out to JPEG in the end if it was really a calculator. :confused:

It's a TI 84 Plus C Silver Edition, and there's a USB port and a computer program that lets you transfer data, I saved the pictures onto the computer as .jpeg

Nassault! :)

from them meer few seconds im sure your latest project will be a thing of beauty, awe (and.. possibly death of jeb)

with a touch of sweet sorrow at the end..

your skill in crafting movies and scenes to almost in programmable fashion manipulate the viewers emotions to make every movie an experience rather than a view is near perfection..

youve mastered the craft.. one increasingly seemed lost in the landscape awash with more simple quality vs quantity aspects of movies..

I dearly look forward to seeing your full movie when its finished.. my favorate of yours was starstuff..

my elcano attempt in my signature and all the things ive been through driving trains since then thats been well documented all started somewhere..

inspired by your KERBAL movie of scott kermin venturing to the poles... that and introducing me to that fade track you use well.. transforming the simple moments into something hauntingly beautiful

Well wishes to you and your future :)

(apologies for the formatting. it seemed rather odd and this was the only solution to prevent eye bleeding :))

Edited by Overland