KSP Fan-Art MkII

Luigibro606

• 2 weeks later...

ksp___operation_hydrion_by_choun1832-dbv

"I piloted, for me, one of the best aircraft in my life: the CRAWN-82 Flatbread. It was a concentrate of technologies and even if it looks heavy, he was so smooth to pilot... more simple than my actual car, ah-ah!
I was affected to the Coast Survey 152 "Puffins" Squadron, after my military flight school. Our mission was simple : surveillance of the coasts, report all anomalies... etc. But before all, we're fighters and our specialized knowledge in naval combat has no mercy.

It was ten years ago when it happened... I remember this stormy sortie over this raging sea, the wind wasn't fair with our planes. My wingman was also nervous as me due to the importance of our mission... The Bullseye Nation had impeach one of our fleet groupement (10 humanitarian cargos, 10 destroyers, 4 LHDs) to bring rescue and supplies to Blorb's citizens who suffered of the fall of an asteroid on their country. Of course, they was always counter our collaboration with Blorb for economics reasons, but it's our allies and it was our duty to help them. But we'll have to do the thing we came for: destroy our targets. 

But since weeks ago, the Bull' started to reinforce their war-capacities, pretending exercices again and again until this day, this blocus. I remember when my RIO told me the ships formation on his radar-screen : hexagonal, just what they needed to shoot as a medium range. So it results of 6 heavy cruisers and 6 destroyers.
We were dispatched in 6 groups, each group of 2 Flatbread, all in in anti-ship configuration : the minimum to defend ourselves with 2 infrared missiles, a lot of kerosene with two fuel-tanks and our "speed-puffin". Ah-ah, it's the affective name of our anti-ship missile, made by the Hexagonians who name it "Ekxocet", as the fish flying low above the surface, it do the same.

The moment arrive quickly, our radio was on the fleet frequency. A heavy quiet reigned on the waves until this guy screaming, terrified:
            - They shooting on us, they shooting on us, it's not a drill, commence defensive maneuvers!

It was our signal: all groups dispatched on their respective points. We were affected on Delta point : 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer at each points. 
I choose to attack the big one, because my wingman was new in the squadron and I'll never forgive myself if I gave him the more heaviest and more protected target, leading him to death. Our radio conversation was reduced to minimum. Targets arrived fast, so fast... This is as this moment you realize one thing... You're not a Kerbal at all : you're a machine and you're part of your aircraft. All you feel it just the adrenaline, a little bit of stress but you don't think one second on what you'll do: it irreversible now... I armed my weaponry and then fire my missile... I don't know how many time past between I push the trigger and the explosion, but too short to realize... My wingman shot few seconds after me his target and on his signal, we did a 180° turn at full afterburner.

We heading to RTB, due to our configuration. The return was long, so long... and suddenly, a voice appeared on radios:
        - MICON* to all battle group, report statut: 

• Allied: 5 cargos damaged + 1 heavily damaged / 3 destroyers damaged + 1 sunked /1 LHD heavily damaged.
  • Ennemies: 3 heavy cruisers damaged + 2 heavily damaged + 1 sunked / 3 destroyers sunked + 3 on the loose
    Communication over.

After this message, nobody talked, one aircraft was damaged but we all return back to base.

I still don't know if I was happy of the result or not... Our mission was a success, but... with the time passing by, I feel guilty about the fact that I may destroy lives... But I still confort myself saying that without that, more people died without our help!"

"PUFFINS ALWAYS ON THE SURVEY, UH-YA!!!"

O6 CAPTAIN KERMAN Lodwin, CS-152 Squadron Leader

5wMVB48.png

Two English knights settle down for the night, completely lost from their fellow knights. To wander is the Joolian way.

Alternative titles:

Darkerbal Souls

Assassin's Kreed, English bloke eating an apple or something

Civ XVII, Co-op mode

• 2 weeks later...
These are some renders/artworks I did with Blender.  
The aim is to create a semi-realistic version of the planets that we get from the vanilla game. 
mlI1J04.png

dYJO7SK.png

RkZBpSX.png

2DMqvHo.png

rgsWIry.png

ASPUSsX.png

CZu4Rd0.png

wnxrQif.png
Edited by Mr. Gonk
Took me a while to figure out how to post images. I'm new here.