• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been making this sketch on my phone for a while, adding some details one by one. I decided to finish it today. (it's actually second sketch on same idea but old one was rather fast and low quality, this one is very high res and based on exact size of kerbal and pod). Anyway, hope you like it.

IMG_20221017_203808_296.jpg

On 10/17/2022 at 1:46 PM, qromodynmc said:

I've been making this sketch on my phone for a while, adding some details one by one. I decided to finish it today. (it's actually second sketch on same idea but old one was rather fast and low quality, this one is very high res and based on exact size of kerbal and pod). Anyway, hope you like it.

IMG_20221017_203808_296.jpg

This is a situation I've been in too many times. Glad somebody drew it!

• 1 month later...

I spent pretty much every ounce of free time I had during each period at school making this (and also drew a little bit in math while the teacher was telling directions. Whoops!). I could make this in like 2-3 hours with my own free time, but apparently the government wants us to "learn" and "get jobs". Pfft, What a bust.

8Bzu0Oa.jpg

The other guy looks like he has to pee, but I promise he's supposed to be nervous.

Edited by Kerbalsaurus

3 hours ago, Kerbalsaurus said:

I spent pretty much every ounce of free time I had during each period at school making this (and also drew a little bit in math while the teacher was telling directions. Whoops!). I could make this in like 2-3 hours with my own free time, but apparently the government wants us to "learn" and "get jobs". Pfft, What a bust.

8Bzu0Oa.jpg

The other guy looks like he has to pee, but I promise he's supposed to be nervous.

Learning is cool, having to get jobs isn't. 

On 4/22/2022 at 9:19 AM, OrdinaryKerman said:

LOXRxsX.png

xurKvjA.png

I have re-created your picture almost exactly! Jeb watches as Kerbin dwindles just above the horizon. Now, there were some creative liberties taken. First off, Kerbin wasn't in your pencil sketch. Second, the lander doesn't have the cargo things, as those would weight the lander down considerably. Instead, power units were added. However though, as Jeb has made it to the Mun, he now needs to figure out how to get back...

Edited by Kerbalsaurus

• 1 month later...

Well technically not KSP, I've been drawing up stuff for a series idea I had for science and spaceflight, called 东方空间 (Dōngfāng Kōngjiān), or Eastern Space (literally translated it means Oriental Space). It explores an alternate history where the space race was between Japan and China. I have the timeline written down, all I have to do is draw it. And I'm not great at using Krita. I'm much better at pencil and pen than drawing tablet. But, this may act as a learning experience. For now, here's a Chinese space station.

A0rrOYx.png

明星之家 (Míngxīng Zhī Jiā, Star Home)