KSP Fan-Art MkII

Luigibro606

I taught that it was finally time to do some more "professional" Flags/decals that aren't just stuff ripped from Google. 

I also just really felt like drawing something, cause you know, fandom and all that stuff :wink:.

Anyway, here are the new Decals that i will be using in the future.

rNOg8VE.png

Yep, the Miles Kerman name is becoming a thing now, even tough it's a bit of a dumb attempt at Kerbalising the whole Tails thing.

The first logo was done completely on Photoshop using nothing but the brush tool and the text tool.

For me this was the first time I've really drawn anything with a computer, so that's why it's a bit how you doing in some parts. (I might edit it one day to make it a bit more clean).

Also, my very shaky hands aren't helping me much :P.

As for the second bit of artwork......well, let's just say i spent a handful of hours making that one. Mostly due to my more "complicated" drawing techniques.

And here is how i did it:

The first step involves me drawing the picture on a sketchbook using a pencil. After im satisfied with the results, i draw the lines over using a marker pen.

This allows me to see the lines better. I also do this because the next step involves me using the sketchbook picture as an underlay, so i can draw a clean version on white paper.

Then it's just a matter of scanning it an coloring it using Photoshop.

I actually used an existing pick of Tails as reference for this to make my life a bit more easy. So, that's why it may seem a bit familiar in one or more ways.

This was also the first time ever that i have done any sort of shadowing. Can't say it want too badly :). Tough that's mostly due to me having that reference pick.

And here is the end result:

hUsztG6.png

And below is the original full sized pick of Tails that i used in the logo to those who are curious.

Spoiler

RhLDJyS.png

Because the original drawing was bigger than the A3 sized sheet of paper that i drew the clean version on, part of the other tail had to be cut.

But it doesn't really matter since the Logo version only shows a small portion of this drawing anyway.

In the end, im very happy with the end result :D.

I might end up doing some more Artwork in the future with some actual Kerbals in it as well, but don't count me on that one.

I have Fan Art, mostly Jool-related, because gas giants are fun to draw in GIMP, and Jool is generally beautiful.

BL4cdBy.png

Jool and Laythe.

2bYENz1.png

Jool viewed from Laythe's atmosphere above its ocean, with a rocket-zeppelin prototype spacecraft in the foreground.

LC9BYf7.png

Laythe at night over the same tract of sea, well-lit by planetshine from the massive Jool looming overhead.

zRPpr5I.png

Jool and Bop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An awesome portrait of Jebediah Kerman.

I'm not the author but I asked for permission to post it on the Internet.

The author's name is kindaKate, she's not registered here and she does not play ksp at all. But she's familiar with it. :P

8hHf6CCMyi4.jpg

Edited by atomontage

CzzDdh-XUAAxHGp.jpg:large

I'm giving my oldest nephew KSP for christmas this year, but what to put in the giftwrap? A letter "here is your Steam code"? That's no fun at all.

So I wanted to buy one of those Kerbal plushies, but could not find them. So at last I decided to create my first plushie ever: it's a screaming Kerbal head. It's screaming, because he thinks of the many crashes ahead.

Edited by BaryonicMan

This is a wallpaper image I made for Stickman939, based on one of his screenshots.

6bcGbn6.jpg

This will be the last image I'll be making for my wallpapers thread for a while, what with Christmas, work and the other KSP things I want to do (hoping to get the first chapter of the "2010 the Year we Make Kontakt" out soon).

Edited by purpleivan

This is a sketch made by hand on paper. He did not comply with the technical drawing, but I did not have this goal put. Sorry for Russian language, I never thought that I would post it on international forum.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ZI0lM0obCu0.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/cxWN4

This sketch of the rocket, due to which I made a return mission to Dres.

t2zJWQ_WJj0.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/6NDmL