KSP Fan-Art MkII

Luigibro606

How did you manage to set up a stationary orbit? I have no idea; all of my orbits are more traditional in the sense that they move around the planet, not with a "fixed" point.

Search around for 'geostationary orbits' each planet has a certian height that when reached the craft will remain looking at the same fixed posistion; it varyies allot but im sure all of them have one.

Search around for 'geostationary orbits' each planet has a certian height that when reached the craft will remain looking at the same fixed posistion; it varyies allot but im sure all of them have one.

All of them have them, But not all of them are in SOI.

• 3 weeks later...
A little photomanipulation I worked on last night. Maybe one day this game will have this level of detail in the textures and terrain.

2013-07-13_00048_re5_sm_zps4316b8b0.png

Higher res version can be found on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159733081

Feel free to give me a thumbs up if you like it :D

Another reason I don't use Photobucket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got bored so made a quick kerbal model. Yes, the same one from my icon. I never got around to finishing it... or properly texturing it... or adding hair... The list goes on!

You will require blender to open the half textured file. Though .OBJ file is also available in the .zip download It is untextured.

WIP -

FbHfeJl.png

Random compilation image! -

VD94Xgt.png

Download of .Blend and wavefront - http://www./download/i4829tcz7b4bzgc/Kerbal.zip

Edited by G4S3FR
Format edit

• 2 weeks later...

p><p>Just thought I

It has just occurred to me that the duna ship is either trying to leave duna, but still has the lander; or is doing a capture burn in which case is A an idiot for not aerobreaking and B gone into an anti-spinwards orbit, which will make rendezvous of the lander very hard.

you can tell I play too much KSP:D

Edited by impwarhamer

• 3 weeks later...