Luigibro606

KSP Fan-Art MkII

11 hours ago, cubinator said:

The Vallhenge

Hey, that's pretty good! Maybe the buzzy synths aren't very much my thing, but I like it a lot.

This is definitely not the worst way to land on an asteroid:

WOu4KvI.gif

I've been away from KSP forums after my laptop got broken, i did some sketches in the meantime;

run_kerbal_run_by_qromodynmc-dc8vjip.jpg

This is quite simple but i really liked it emotion-wise and I'd be really glad if someone with digital painting ability paint this. 

qpSRKFM.png

Pol exempt because it isn't a real god in Joolianism. It was named after pollen!

1 hour ago, Atubara said:

Pol exempt because it isn't a real god in Joolianism. It was named after pollen!

Perhaps there is place for a god of allergies...

Just realised I never got around to posting this:

MgHzFIO.png

As a fan of the original GameBoy, I wanted to try doing some pixel art with the limited GB colour palette. Since the original GameBoy's colour palette was mostly green, I thought it'd be fitting to draw a Kerbal.

(I kinda cheated with the colour palette though. I think the GB could only show 4 colours, but I used 6 - the extra two colours being black and white)

Dude that excrements would actually be a really cool mc mod bjt thats almost impossible the closest mod to it would be galacticraft and thats far from a full blown minecraft space program mod

On 6/16/2018 at 7:12 AM, Fred Cop said:

Just realised I never got around to posting this:

MgHzFIO.png

As a fan of the original GameBoy, I wanted to try doing some pixel art with the limited GB colour palette. Since the original GameBoy's colour palette was mostly green, I thought it'd be fitting to draw a Kerbal.

(I kinda cheated with the colour palette though. I think the GB could only show 4 colours, but I used 6 - the extra two colours being black and white)

Amazing! I myself am a fan of retro consoles such as the Gameboy, and the pixelated look is near perfect.

Your suspicions are correct, however- the GB could only display 4 colors, and rather muted ones at that. Darn that late 80s hardware :D

I might post a pic or two myself. Pencils and paper only, I'm not great at art and even less so on the computer haha.