Keeping navball on in map mode

Hi all,

I can't find anywhere in the options how to keep the navball out in map mode. Everytime I switch between vessel and map modes, the navball in map mode hides. I think this was mentioned in some devnotes back in time, maybe it was never implemented.

Thank you in advance!

34 minutes ago, Tex_NL said:

SECOND TIME in less than a week that I get to answer that  EXACT SAME question. :huh:

I swear I used the search bar here... nothing showed up. Sorry man, I understand it must bother you answering the same thing over and over again.

Edited by scdr91

1 hour ago, James Kerman said:

You solved my problem when I read your first post and I thought this was the same thread, lol.

At first I too thought it was the same thread. And I found it incredibly strange to see a dot in front of the title instead of a star indicating I had not posted in it. I could not believe my post would have been removed.

49 minutes ago, scdr91 said:

I swear I used the search bar here... nothing showed up. Sorry man, I understand it must bother you answering the same thing over and over again.

To say the search function is on the forum is crap would be an insult to what the dog left on the lawn this morning. Unless you know exactly what to search for, how and where it is very unlikely you will find what you're looking for.
In my experience you get MUCH better and faster results using google.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.