[INDEV]-[1.4.3] - To Boldly Go | An external application designed to procedurally generate an entire galaxy for KSP.

daniel l.

13 minutes ago, daniel l. said:

Sorry. You don't have to right now if you don't want to. In fact.. you don't have to at all. :wink:

Horray, it worked! (minus the corona thing, but we have to start somewhere :))

And no NulReferenceException things in the output_log.txt file!

(and by corona i mean I removed the corona node)

Edited by RA3236

28 minutes ago, RA3236 said:

Horray, it worked! (minus the corona thing, but we have to start somewhere :))

And no NulReferenceException things in the output_log.txt file!

(and by corona i mean I removed the corona node)

Yes! :D next can you try seeing if the corona can be made to work. Perhaps use a red corona from some other pack. Also... pics? :) 

32 minutes ago, RA3236 said:

The corona doesn't seem to work, but in other news the KERMAN stars are Sun-like, while JEB class are a deep purple color. Ill get a pic of the latter soon.

Okay. So I'll need to do some color tweaking. Btw do the distances and sizes look right? I was operating without access to the game.

4 hours ago, daniel l. said:

Just added the ability to generate blue stars!

also:

They told me it was impossible! That a thousand stars could never work! BUT I PROVED THEM WRONG!! MUHAHAHAHAAAAA

Okay, that officially puts me out of the testing phase. Although 500 stars could just work for me,

22 minutes ago, waerth said:

Well I got 16gb to play with :P

So theoretically this will end up creating 100,000's of objects once you add planet and moon generation ..........

Only if those are 16 gigacubits of ram... I would recommend no more then 250 stars with planets, without them you can have over a thousand. :wink:

Edited by daniel l.