Bigger Explosions

Explosions are one of the most funny things in the game since its early releases, but looking closely to them, it seems to me that they're a little too feebles, respect to Real Life:

I would like to know if it's possible for @SQUAD or modders, to make explosions bigger and more impressives.

Strange. I thought, the aim of a rocket construction is to avoid explosions, so you should never see them if doing right... My mistake.

And for real life, trusses and other dumb things would not explode, but just peacefully turn into dust and disppear. Otherwise it looks strange when a piece of metal falls from 1 km and explodes.

And green blood.

Edited by kerbiloid

I definitely second this. But as some others have said, along with this, the explosiveness of inert parts like non-fueled wings, trusses, and other structural parts should be effectively eliminated. The only time those parts should get anything looking like an explosion is when colliding with something at >1km/s (possibly even more than that).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.