Kerbals at War - The very first KSP War movie

Squeegy Mackoy

Here's a video I made - as far as I can tell there's no 'media' forum so I'm assuming stuff like this goes in general.

Playing the game how Harvester obviously intended.

Alternate names include Kerpocalypse now, Generation Kerbal, etc...

Mods used include Damned Aeropsace & Robotics, Kosmos, Kyle and Winston Pack, and Railguns and Modular missiles

I haven't really been going to space that much... Any Questions that aren't answered in the description I'll answer here. Enjoy!

Edited by Squeegy Mackoy

Everyone is always like 'no combat is KSP!'.

Seriously... THIS IS SO MUCH MORE AWESOME THAN EVEN I THOUGHT COMBAT WOULD BE! (nice designs for everything).

P.S. How did you get everything to move autonomously? You make it look like this was done via multiplayer.

Seriously... THIS IS SO MUCH MORE AWESOME THAN EVEN I THOUGHT COMBAT WOULD BE! (nice designs for everything).

P.S. How did you get everything to move autonomously? You make it look like this was done via multiplayer.

probably switching quickly useing the [ and ] keys :P

Come to think of it, a multiplayer wargame where you can put your machines together from parts would be amazing.

I\'m a pacifist, but THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST KSP MOVIES EVAR !!! Love the camera, effects and all !

BTW could you post the craft files ? The\'yre so awesome !

EDIT : Also, how did you do the 'fighter jet\'s fight' scene with planes battling against each other ? Was one plane launched from the other ?

EDIT : Also, how did you do the 'fighter jet\'s fight' scene with planes battling against each other ? Was one plane launched from the other ?

I would guess that he made an aircraft that consists of the two planes shown in the video connected to each other, decoupled them in the air and then recorded the footage.

I would guess that he made an aircraft that consists of the two planes shown in the video connected to each other, decoupled them in the air and then recorded the footage.

That\'s what I meant when I said 'launching one from the other'. Anyway, the illusion is perfect !

This is really creative, especially the way you\'ve managed to make it seem like several things are being controlled at once.

Also, was there a hint of humor here? Not the missed shots, but i did laugh pretty loudly when the torpedo attack boat destroyed itself more than it\'s target.

And, old explosions? I suppose you\'ve either chosen not to update for a particular reason, or as i suspect, this has been a WIP for a good deal of time.

Ascensiam! With all this fighting, it\'s like RP on a standard day all over again!

Lol.

Exactly what I was thinking! Good \'ol days when everyone developed their own craft with a reason :D

But as awesome as the video is, it will only make more people ask for multiplayer... oh well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.