Kerbals at War - The very first KSP War movie

Squeegy Mackoy

Absolutely disgusting, turning a nice game like this into a murder sim. Shame on you. I love it with all my heart just like i love to stick to the forum rules!

[gmod]Let's keep it friendly here buddy, sarcasm and joking is really hard to detect on the internet. ;) [/gmod]

I haven\'t really been going to space that much...

It\'s a choice of either focusing on Space affairs, or on ground affairs.

I\'ll have to start using those wings for more interesting shapes sometime soon. You\'ve got some really imaginative planes.

Most Awesome Free For All war (video) I\'ve ever seen! Great Job! I really like that it\'s ffa :). Also epic gameplay. Epic crafts. Everything is epic ???.

@Devs, you need to make a video page on the site with your favorite vids (and self-made ones like trailer ofcourse) :).

Wait a second, why kerbals would battle if they are teleported to the space center just after they die ? They\'re impossoble to kill ?

I should really make a KSP movie

Maybe 'Hunting red Oktober' :)

Incredible. The only word for it. Could you link these things and the mod downloads for me? Can I just say that this would be an AWSOME fan made game using Kerbal, giving some standard designs and adding in a basic resource system? Kerbal wars!! I would pay for that game. Those designs were just incredible, something to really be proud of. Jeb would approve!!!

I hate the idea of war in KSP, but this video was damn awesome, nevertheless.

(I\'m not against people using mods for war parts, I\'m against war as a vanilla thing)

So, awesome work! I\'ve seen your videos before, and they are all very good indeed.

Lol I saw this video on youtube, and made a topic a few minutes ago... Only to realise this topic was here Lol... I\'m tired today.

Anyway, my intentions were to say that your video is AWESOME!

And as of my failure earlier on, I am now going to hide in a corner D:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.