Kerbals at War - The very first KSP War movie

Squeegy Mackoy

I haven\'t really been going to space that much... Any Questions that aren\'t answered in the description I\'ll answer here. Enjoy!

O M G. I had NO idea I was playing this game wrong until now. Son of a !! Great amazing kerbaltastic job man.

-Ziff

I\'m against armed violence in this game, even that the video is artistic, many users will play more war than building rockets, if a kerbal game with only the war will ever be.

Uhhhhh wow... :o That was epic!

If this is just a hint of what multiplayer might be like. This will be the most awesome sandbox game since Gmod!

This. Also, I think I already left like three comments on the video about how awesome it is. xD But anyhow, here\'s another one. It\'s awesome, please make more, and also possibly just make a few videos showing the designs and how you made them. Also, the satellite (I think I saw you mention it somewhere), I want to see that thing in another video. :D

Someday, we shall make this game multiplayer somehow! Whether Squad does it or someone comes along with a mod. That would be epic!

I think I understood why it has been made in 0.15 : in 0.16, railgun bullets seem to pass TROUGH other parts ! Also, giving the .crafts would not work since 0.16 also broke craft formats

I think I understood why it has been made in 0.15 : in 0.16, railgun bullets seem to pass TROUGH other parts ! Also, giving the .crafts would not work since 0.16 also broke craft formats

Someone had made an 0.16 Craft Updater. :3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.