Kerbals around the world!

Darth Badie

Hello everyone,

We know many people from many places play Kerbal Space Program, and we’re proud of our community. That’s why we want to show to the world what KSP and its community are all about with a new contest!

To participate, all you need to do is:

• Print a Kerbal, in any size or material that you want (you can also use 3D printed figurines)

• Take a photo of your Kerbal (you don't need to be on the photo yourself) in an important or impressive landmark  where you live. An example could be the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

• Share your photo with us on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtags #KerbalsAroundTheWorld

We are going to collect all the pictures and make a collage with them and use them On Facebook and Twitter as profile covers! You can also share your pictures on this thread!

YOU HAVE UNTIL NOVEMBER 30TH! :confused:

The prize

Of course there are prizes for you to win by doing these. The 5 most original entries will have a chance to win one of the following items:

• 1st place -   A poster specially designed by Yorshee and signed by the KSP team in Mexico

• 2nd place - Plushie

• 3rd place - Plushie

• 4th and 5th place - Free copies of the game on PC

How will we decide who the winners are?

We will make a shortlist of the 5 most impressive entries, and let the community decide the winners.

We want to extend a special thank-you to our Forumer @Maccemiller who came with the great idea for this contest and worked with us to make this possible!

On 11/14/2016 at 4:09 PM, Badie said:

Print a Kerbal, in any size or material that you want (you can also use 3D printed figurines)
Take a photo of your Kerbal (you don't need to be on the photo yourself) in an important or impressive landmark  where you live.

Sounds great!  Lots of topical landmarks that could work around here!

On 11/14/2016 at 4:09 PM, Badie said:

Share your photo with us on Facebook or Twitter...

Oh.  Well, it was a nice thought, anyway. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, TedwinKnockman66 said:

Sadly i can't Participate that contest... Because i haven't 3D Printer and 3D Print in Almaty is very expensive. Btw i can draw art for winners too!

I think you misunderstood. It says you can use 3d printed kerbals but you don't have to. 

To me, saying "print a kerbal, in any size or material..." means that you can print one out of paper on a regular printer. Or make a cardboard cutout. Or whatever you want. 

8 hours ago, The Space Dino said:

Might be able to do this...

Plushies here I come !

But can I draw out my kerbal ?

You can make your Kerbal any way you want ! It's up to you :D

2 hours ago, klesh said:

Unfortunately, I don't participate in social media.  No pictures of Kerbals from Boston for you!

You can post it here if you want ! 

10 hours ago, razark said:

Sounds great!  Lots of topical landmarks that could work around here!

Oh.  Well, it was a nice thought, anyway. :rolleyes:

You can also share you pictures here! 

20 minutes ago, Badie said:

Yes you can use a Kerbal in any material you want :wink:

Oh wait... I have one of the official T-shirts with a Kerbal floating in space... would that count if I got a picture wearing it someplace cool?