War Discussion Forum Group

The Space Dino

4 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

We talking about war? Cool! I've been playing too much War Thunder the past two days. If anyone wants to play you can add me on Steam. I've been using Soviet tanks.

That's how I got into war history as well. But let me not DERAIL the topic! (My username lets me make that joke) 

The He-111z had weaponized variations so I reckon it'll be a pretty good plane.

I don't want to say anything about Zeppelins because I am EXTREMELY biased towards them. I mean the N-class was only half the length of the Akron-classes! Why did they have to crash?!?

Just now, Spacetraindriver said:

That's how I got into war history as well. But let me not DERAIL the topic! (My username lets me make that joke) 

The He-111z had weaponized variations so I reckon it'll be a pretty good plane.

I don't want to say anything about Zeppelins because I am EXTREMELY biased towards them. I mean the N-class was only half the length of the Akron-classes! Why did they have to crash?!?

And I don't know a thing about zeppelins! I just like tanks after watching Girls und Panzer. And playing War Thunder while listening to Katyusha.

I don't really read much on airships or armoured trains, but planes,tanks, and warships are hype for me.

*googling in progress*

The HE-111 Z looks pretty cool, kinda resembles Virgin Galactic's WhiteKnightTwo.

It may be quite sluggish during combat looking at its size, but it is very Kerbal indeed.

I got into tanks by playing games like War Thunder too, but if I even try to play War Thunder on my computer it will look like what a KV-2 leaves behind.

Russian Bias.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think about the German E-series tanks during WWII? I find them quite interesting but there is not too much information on them on the internet. 

But if they were really used they had some serious armor on tanks such as the E 75 and E 100, and the Allies would be pretty anxious.

But as always, they must be available in decent numbers, which is nearly impossible by the situation of the Reich during 1944-1945.

On 4/1/2017 at 10:46 AM, The Space Dino said:

What do you guys think about the German E-series tanks during WWII? I find them quite interesting but there is not too much information on them on the internet. 

But if they were really used they had some serious armor on tanks such as the E 75 and E 100, and the Allies would be pretty anxious.

But as always, they must be available in decent numbers, which is nearly impossible by the situation of the Reich during 1944-1945.

E75 isnt tiger 2   0.o ?

• 2 weeks later...

ragequit corporation did a pretty interesting job, with displacment (accelaration, deceleration, hiding, aiming and map) beside the piloting skill required, there a lot of fast paced srategy in the displacement.

Only played the first opus, but i m pretty happy to see this devs team make it to console as well with the second opus & a more consistent campaign and all

4 hours ago, The Space Dino said:

Way to futuristic for me but really cool anyways.

futuristic yes and no, and yup yup really cool, no longer for me as well mp side, i m barely able to hide and stay alive and doing a few shot ^^
but as said really really really an interesting title regarding displacment, aiming and fast paced strategy

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

I'm not so much interested in the history of war, but I am fascinated by the machinery, big booms, and wreckage of war, from early to modern. My family can't figure out why I like to watch boring weapons of war documentaries.

I think trying to capture populated land in the modern world is a fool's game, as between internal resistance and international condemnation it would be quite expensive to hold onto. What seems to be the popular movement these days is for ethnic groups to think they don't get a fair shake from the ruling party, and try to secede their own turf.

Edited by StrandedonEarth

38 minutes ago, StrandedonEarth said:

I'm not so much interested in the history of war, but I am fascinated by the machinery, big booms, and wreckage of war, from early to modern. My family can't figure out why I like to watch boring weapons of war documentaries.

So, what is the greatest siege engine of the Middle Ages?

Answer carefully.

Edited by pTrevTrevs
Had the quote, but not the post...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.