War Discussion Forum Group

The Space Dino

• 2 months later...

I have an idea for a war story thing, and its about an extremely outdated, but wealthy and huge army. And a poor, small army but high in tech and morale, fighting eachother. Thats the main idea, there is a backstory too, but im not going to explain it all now.

What do you do when your entiry army of like 50k men with muskets and cannons gets destroyed by bombing planes and tanks? Pull out the white flag? I mean, the big army would not expect the poor army to have such weapons if its the first time. Thats the idea.

2 hours ago, NSEP said:

I have an idea for a war story thing, and its about an extremely outdated, but wealthy and huge army. And a poor, small army but high in tech and morale, fighting eachother. Thats the main idea, there is a backstory too, but im not going to explain it all now.

What do you do when your entiry army of like 50k men with muskets and cannons gets destroyed by bombing planes and tanks? Pull out the white flag? I mean, the big army would not expect the poor army to have such weapons if its the first time. Thats the idea.

Duckduckgoogle: "Sengoku jieitai 1979
(not anime)

Edited by kerbiloid

• 1 month later...
On 2017-3-29 at 6:52 PM, NSEP said:

Well haven't been on the forums for quite some time....

It's quite a good idea actually you can go check the time in WW2 when the soviets tried to invade finland and they did but suffered heavy casualties to the small but well equipped Finnish army

44 minutes ago, The Space Dino said:

Well haven't been on the forums for quite some time....

It's quite a good idea actually you can go check the time in WW2 when the soviets tried to invade finland and they did but suffered heavy casualties to the small but well equipped Finnish army

Yeah. I will check it out, WW2 sure was an interesting war.

22 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Yeah. I will check it out, WW2 sure was an interesting war.

not sure if it really ended tho' according to www ... but it seem that after naruto 4 great ninja war we finnally reached html.5.0 ... this look promising ... sigh

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.